Budders blunders

sandman83

Super Active Member
Thank you. It’s a shorty 4x8 with a 8” filter sucking air out to keep the stink down. Before I was hang drying in my flower tent, which worked amazing but hindered my total harvest per year.
So now I take clones at day 14 into 12/12 and flip them right before or right after I chop in that hang dry tent then switch them over after I clean and set up for next run.
That chair makes a world of difference man lol i rock out to music and watch a few Baki episodes then work out then trim more lol
I used to go hard and trimm everything in one push…..fuck that lol……now I chip away…..it’s a lot easier to trim when I’m not trimming lbs and lbs of bullshit lowers on one giant plant that I vegeta for half a fuckin year lol……..mega cringe…..how did u guys put up with me 😂
that'll be me trimming up all the larf and lowers this time around, should've trimmed harder but afraid of causing herms/stress issues! Thats a great way to keep em all at optimum cure temps/rh while trimming slowly. Just needs a portable TV/laptop :D

Buddernugs

Full send….always

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Per plant I get a pretty consistent 1g ball of glove goop. Trying to nail down the cure…… I smell stink when jars closed but when I leave it open for 5 min it goes away and dosent come back untill I close and re open the jar