Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Only 18 days into flip but with my work scegual I gota strip and tie up today….in for a long one today wish me luck. I should be able to strip hardcore with 3 days in the tank left in them

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Ok guys……I didn’t think this possible but iv got a root bound plant in a 5.7 gal hard pot of coco…..untill now the longest iv vegged a plant is 9 weeks……relocated my grow to a buddy’s 50/50 split on everything. And between that and deer sesone I ended up begging a plant for 12 weeks from clone lol….. she’s in a 5.7 gal hydropharm hard pot….. was seeing root rot symptoms but run off ph was bang on….5.8-5.9 in and 6.1-6.3 runoff…..
I though rot at first becuAse of her age and decided to let her go two days without water until I could get over there that different one percent H2O2 treatment for what I thought was root rot…..
My partner said it’s not rot and she’s just root bound…… I lm hard headed and didn’t think he was right but…..he sent me a pick of her and said she’s dieing and can’t be saved( she was as limp as a wet noodle lol)……I said ok….I was wrong I’ll shut up and take your advise and up pot to a 10 gal fabric pot on next day off…..mi d you 2 weeks before that I snapped a main damn near clean off and the split went 3 “ down the main stalk…. Threw tape on her right after and finished tieing her out…..

well…..we had to 2 man team that plant out of that pot becuAse she had the sides pillowed out…..Iflooded her right before transplant and it took a solid 20 min for the water pool to reach the drain tray…..yup she’s root bound lol…… I’m hopping to hit bare minimum 2.5lbs moved on her iv pulled 1078g moved in that exact 5.7 gal pot and still had 1/3rd of rootfree coco….. but that was in a tent.
Now I’m in an open room so idk how that’s going to go with yeilds but we shall see.