Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’ll keep you guys posted as day days count down.
Last harvest with in selected phenos I had just 2lbs….a lot of short fuckers we’re on the table lol… this harvest should give me a better idea of my machines maximum out is

Buddernugs

Full send….always
not really no, once I get 2 more solid runs and finish taking notes on pheno 1-3 not sure about 4 yet……I will begin to implement environmental manipulation to see how they turn out at the end and try to tighten up the nodes.
I will also perform drybacks/less fertigation events on one table to see if yeilds and or potency change.
I suspect they will go up drastically but will k ow more in the harvests to come.
Luckily these phenos are VERY rot resistant…I hit 70%over night a few times and struggled to keep it below 50 for the entirety of flower so I lucked out there.
I’m wanting to experiment with drybacks coupled with extreme humidity drops right before lights on and first few hrs of lights on.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Right now running 5x5 and 4x8 stacked to gills in peak flower I need 2000w of dehumidification not including the 1300w ac unit that drips enough to fill a 3gal bucket over night.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Looking at quest units to see if they’re worth the $$$$ to free up some power while also controlling humidity so I can get my environmental under my control and not the weathers….
Winter is definitely primo time for me….this time of year is a mother fucker so I cut my flowering down to just the 4x8 and will use my 5x5 to kick start next rd before switching them over to 4x8.

D

Deleted member 2835

You'll want to get a moisture content meter first.
And then just follow a crop steering program. I use floraflex burn and turn program for my crop steering and dankemshunter from ig puts out a ton of information about it. He uses Athena's pro line same as me.

D

Deleted member 2835

Also I follow vpd so I need 70% humidity most of the time. I make sure to keep up on my IPM and my fans are constantly blowing hard on my plants. I'd rather have wind burn than pm or rot.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
How’s your grow doing now adays man?
I remember u were in rock wool blocks a while back. U still in them?