Budders blunders

D

Deleted member 2835

How’s your grow doing now adays man?
I remember u were in rock wool blocks a while back. U still in them?
Nah I switched to floraflex quickfills which are coco. This time I'm using there 0² model instead of the other model which is plastic and completely coco where as the 0² models are fabric and coco mixed with peat. I just started my next run with it's going good so far thanks for asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The main reason I switched was due to cost I was spending close to 450 dollars a run on rockwool and now I can get away with spending 40 bucks for the same amount of plants...
Yup ….that’s what scared me away from it too….coco is the shit man I’m glad u hopped aboard….I had 2000ml pot volume filled with coco (.528 gal) and the girl inside the one pot I ran out of coco and short changed ended up pulling 130g moved…..it’s fucking crazy what u can pull in a small pot of coco…..I don’t k ow what the fuck I was thinking running 8 gal pots of that shit 😂

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Nah I switched to floraflex quickfills which are coco. This time I'm using there 0² model instead of the other model which is plastic and completely coco where as the 0² models are fabric and coco mixed with peat. I just started my next run with it's going good so far thanks for asking.
Your whole system is floraflex correct? The price is crazy high but at the end of the day the shit works and looks CLEAN

D

Deleted member 2835

Your whole system is floraflex correct? The price is crazy high but at the end of the day the shit works and looks CLEAN
Most of my system is trolmaster...floraflex is what I use for my drippers and substrate. And actually floraflex is reasonably priced as long as you stay away from their nutrient line up. Maybe I have 100 bucks wrapped up in this run as far as floraflex goes.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Pheno 1-2 grow almost identical….#1 has rock density nugs,30%+thc 40%+total canabinoids and a great yielder but is a solid 10-11week finisher and loves heavy heavy feed…but stretches like a motherfucker and does not like defoliation…but dosent really need to hard core stripping becuAse of how she grows…
#2 is almost a carbon copy of #1 but I have to tent her again to confirm quality and potency…she dosent have quite as hard density Maby a half step down from number 1….
3 is a beauty queen in the bag with crazy frost and is ready 8.5-9 weeks after flip…she’s short and chunky kinda bushy so she needs more defoliation and matanaince…she smells more and dosent like heavy feed.
#4 is short and bushy….dosent stretch really at all but she roots a week faster but takes longer to fill the pot and does not drink a lot at all…dosent like heavy feed…her buds are purple tinged with old school surly 2000s stink….never grew a plant to date that reminded me of that old school stink that disappeared from ginetics until I grew her….yeild sucks but her bud is boo notch…need to test her buds this run to confirm her potency….
Idk what to do guys…..
Might have to kill a bunch off….
I’ll know more when I finish setting them up in flower tent….
#1-2 are the issues….iv pulled 130g from a few of them in their 7x7 pots and if I can only put 9 on a table my yeild will suffer….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Update….I stripped most of them….think I’ll flip them today and move them around as they stretch….thinking I’m just Guna have to bite the bullet and put the 9 biggest under the medic because it’s a 10-12” hang height…
Then go from their wish me luck

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Update….I stripped most of them….think I’ll flip them today and move them around as they stretch….thinking I’m just Guna have to bite the bullet and put the 9 biggest under the medic because it’s a 10-12” hang height…
Then go from their wish me luck
Good luck.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Man I tell you what……iv been at 85-95f and 55-65%rh pat 4 days strait and holy shit did they take off….. had to move them around to give them girls room to explode!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
So far I got 3 plants trimmed up of my #3 pheno which is the 9 I had under the 650s and they’re all a touch over 2oz each. The #3 pheno is the smallest yielder of the buck but so far it looks good

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m trimming 1 then banging out a set for my 5x5 over head press that I was supposed to do today to keep me sane lol Guna be a hell of a dragged out workout for todays 5x5 workout lol

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Thank you. It’s a shorty 4x8 with a 8” filter sucking air out to keep the stink down. Before I was hang drying in my flower tent, which worked amazing but hindered my total harvest per year.
So now I take clones at day 14 into 12/12 and flip them right before or right after I chop in that hang dry tent then switch them over after I clean and set up for next run.
That chair makes a world of difference man lol i rock out to music and watch a few Baki episodes then work out then trim more lol
I used to go hard and trimm everything in one push…..fuck that lol……now I chip away…..it’s a lot easier to trim when I’m not trimming lbs and lbs of bullshit lowers on one giant plant that I vegeta for half a fuckin year lol……..mega cringe…..how did u guys put up with me 😂