Budders blunders

D

Deleted member 2835

Fox Farm is a decent company. The best way to use then is to mix ocean forest 50/50 with light warrior

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Any idea what I should use soil wise? Feed wise? local guy said fox farm ocean forest feeds 8 weeks. that bullshit or no?
I prefer Nectar for the Gods Soil #4. Fox Farms is hit or miss and often has twigs and shit like that in it. I don’t worry about how long they say it will feed for and just feed so it doesn’t get depleted. I’ve been running the same batch of soil for years.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
His biggest sin is telling people that the ethos planet of the grapes is what they need to buy if they want grow 38%thc shit…….ya like their not going to have to do a 3000$ pheno hunt to find that…..and it’s total cannabinols not thc….shit really grinds my gears

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Per rez batch I’m pushing ……750ml 29% h202…….500ml cal mag……700ml gh micro….700ml gh grow….1000ml gh bloom…..35ml 55%ph down……that brings me to 5.8ph…..it’s at 6.2 ph when it runs out…..feeders kick on 30sec every 3 hrs of lights on….start of week 9 I will cut feeds to 1.5 min 2x a day to help stave off bud rot from absurd amounts of water. Last week I’ll do 1 water 2min at lights on and that’s it