Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Amos, I have severe PTSD, any of those crosses good for anxiety or Paranoia? Fiona's Crack was the one that stood out to me. Thanks
Hola, amigo. I won't BS you - I have no idea, and would never recommend any crosses for particular medical issues, because I am not in any way qualified to do so. I would say that I personally find indica leaning weed to be calming - more chill - and sativas racier and more mind accelerating. My aim with the Jelly Pie project was mostly concentrated on flavors and buzz. Thanks for stopping in.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yeah, on the last restock I ran out of the JPf2s, so Orgi f2s were provided.
*** I grok and appreciate why you purchase, but you know you have access to anything I have anytime you want. ***
Thank you Amigo.Yea, I know. But I like to play seed games.I'm buying them so I can play.As well as support The Chucker Brethren💯.
I'm waiting on Aug 2, for Red's drop so I can scoop a couple of his at the same time.
Eso and Schwaggy are the only other 2 drops I'm waiting on.Then I think I'm done buying beans....(yea right) until Ol Heis' drops some more hot fem fire.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I do have a "Cream Team" , but they ain't beans. ;) And damn it would make them (more so me) happy to have that Orgi 2. (f2)🤔🤤🥴
Time to visit DCSE soon.
Been kinda waiting on Paul to get the T-shirts and hats and stuff back up and available. I cant wait to be stylin' , while sporting some of DCSE's other type of gear.
Not sure if the CC thing is totally worked out yet, but Zodaka performed perfectly for me once I typed my info correctly. Good to go! :D.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hello everyone just put the black mambas in 1 gal pots fuckin things are
going nuts in a good way:cool: the jelly pies are doin great as well here are a few pics
and I also have 2 purple animal kush goin as well courtesy of Amos Otis bonus seeds
the last 2 pictures is the jelly pie mutant starting to look almost normal
3 bladed leafs

Attachments