Briscos Bargain Beans

Tlars88

Really Active Member
A+ right there. What’s your medium? Soil?
It’s a mixture of M3 Michigan made soil and happy frog. Nothing but recharge all through veg. Top dress right before flower with EWC, kelp, fish bone meal and sometimes a few other things. And then nothing but mammoth P all through flower.

Pretty simple setup. Plants stay really healthy all the way though with a respectable yield for a 30 day veg.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Got a surprise when i went outside this morning and came back in.. There was a sKunk in my house!, mmmm Ive missed that aroma. Just got the seedlings under a few cfls atm in a dr-80 tent, no filter on. So.. I went and just lighty rubbed the stems of the jelly pie and Black mamba each at about 8 inches now. OOOOOh yummy! I know its not a real indicator, but when ya smell it from a tent in a sealed room in the basement as soon as you enter the door.. its gonna have the funk. :love:(y)
2 or 3 more of each going from a second germ, varying frrom 1-3 inches as well. Things is looking and smellin mighty good., Thanks Amos Otis :)

Rivendell

Raspberry Pies are getting close, and I have to admit that my perfect girl from veg was the wrong plant to clone. The Raspberry Kush leaner has my attention now, better berry terps and better flower structure. The JP leaner has turned out to be much leafier in the flowers with a almost musty/pond mud smell going on. Going to be a small pain to trim, but it does put out nice hard buds. From what I have seen in my very small sample, anyone growing these should be on the look out for the plants that want a bit more nitrogen to stay happy.

Last edited:

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hello everyone:cool:
just took some pics of black mamba they are lookin good
got some stretch goin on I put them out side to try and get them to show sex
I have my eye on 2 one I think is a male this plant is shooting branches like crazy with
nice structure #3 is short and stout but starting to stretch if its a female I am
goin to use her for seeds and the one that I think is a male I will
call him JEDD like from the Beverly hillbillies he is big and strong
and loves the ladies :cool:
the last group shot is jellypie all in all looking good

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hello everyone
here is a update on my black mambas and jellypies
trying to sex them put them outside starting to strech
so I figure any day now they should be showing
the last group are jelly pie
the mutant jpie I thought had 3 leafes they are tucked in behind the main
3 blades on leaves this looks real greasey and shiney

Attachments

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I have been planning on checking out your thread for awhile now Amos, remembering you from the other site but I did not realize how much fire you have here & some fun too. Took me 2 mornings to get through it all.

So many excellent pages that I have not gotten to yet, I am making it a mission to get out more. Now that I am finally caught up I will be following along. Thanks for sharing.