Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@Amos Otis which strains would you say yield best out of the line up from your experience?
The original roll out of the orgi and copper chem crosses are all above avg to big yielders. None of those are available at retail, but some could be made in the future.

Of the JP crosses available now. jelly pie was avg to above avg yield for me, and all the moms except [especially] PRK and Fireballs yielded well. I suspect that the ace of spades, orgi F2, black d.o.g., and especially crypt kicker will all be above avg at least.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Are you guys signed up for the DCSE newsletter? If not, you should be. At the moment the headline features a huge pic of Bruce Campbell [ as Brisco ] which I hope Paul gets my e-mail soon and will take it down, so catch it while you can, and especially before anyone tips off Bruce.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
The original roll out of the orgi and copper chem crosses are all above avg to big yielders. None of those are available at retail, but some could be made in the future.

Of the JP crosses available now. jelly pie was avg to above avg yield for me, and all the moms except [especially] PRK and Fireballs yielded well. I suspect that the ace of spades, orgi F2, black d.o.g., and especially crypt kicker will all be above avg at least.
Appreciate the info. Cannaventure / other seed sites had me thinking PRK yielded decently, so I'm glad I asked you 😁 Looking like I'm gonna grab almost every JP cross you got for offer 😂

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@TitoM lookin very good curious to how they do outside are you south or up north if you don't mind me
askin I am in newengland wonder if this has any mold or mildew issues outside I am following these girls
as I will try to grow this outside as well next season

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
first off I would like to say hello from newengland
I am very amazed with these mambas there is one that I like very much its #3 short and bulky
to fill you all in my soil mix is pro-mix and worm castings
I am a budget grower and I feed these plants with miracle grow yeah that's right
miracle grow works very well and for 5$ it will last for a long time
I bought led strip shop light for 16$ and its 5K in the spectrum and pushes 3200 lumens
I have used miracle grow for years so haters can hate and debate but proof is in the pudding
I got these seeds@ a very great deal and I like what is see so far iknow these are seedlings but
keep in mind these are 3wks from seed for what they are living on. I think other than heat issues
these are takeing it like a beast

The jelly pies are doing great for freebies and a lot of purple 5 out of 5 growing
they seem a little fussy i have one mutant looking one that is starting to take off
some leaf curling wich i think is heat related i havnt smoked jelly pie
but i love purple punch so all i can say is BRISCO BEANS are a steal for the price
and i will buy again in the future thanks AMOS i am proud to have these in my collection
i am goin to chuckin and fuckin in the future thats fo sure

AND THESE JUST LOST THERE KICK STANDS

Attachments

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
first off I would like to say hello from newengland
I am very amazed with these mambas there is one that I like very much its #3 short and bulky
to fill you all in my soil mix is pro-mix and worm castings
I am a budget grower and I feed these plants with miracle grow yeah that's right
miracle grow works very well and for 5$ it will last for a long time
I bought led strip shop light for 16$ and its 5K in the spectrum and pushes 3200 lumens
I have used miracle grow for years so haters can hate and debate but proof is in the pudding
I got these seeds@ a very great deal and I like what is see so far iknow these are seedlings but
keep in mind these are 3wks from seed for what they are living on. I think other than heat issues
these are takeing it like a beast

The jelly pies are doing great for freebies and a lot of purple 5 out of 5 growing
they seem a little fussy i have one mutant looking one that is starting to take off
some leaf curling wich i think is heat related i havnt smoked jelly pie
but i love purple punch so all i can say is BRISCO BEANS are a steal for the price
and i will buy again in the future thanks AMOS i am proud to have these in my collection
i am goin to chuckin and fuckin in the future thats fo sure

AND THESE JUST LOST THERE KICK STANDS
Looking good ! Thanks for the XXXtremely cool post, and for your support. I'm looking forward to following along as they progress.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I bought Black Mamba and got Jelly Pie-(free) from Briscos's at DCSE. Thanks Amos Otis and DCSE.
Initially started 3 BM's , 2 JP's and 3 other varieties. Did a water presoak to kick off germination. All seeds cracked in the soak.
2 of 3 BM's are now growing nice little seedlings. Look healthy and just starting to take off.
1 of 2 JP's is also doing well, healthy and growing fine, but a bit of leaf tip burn from direct planting in FFOF.
I think it would have been BM's 3 for 3 and JP's 2 for 2 had I not left in the soak longer than anticipated.

Started 3 more JP's a few days ago. Presoaked, but made sure no more than 12 hrs. 1oz cups with a tsp of H2O.
After 12 hrs I covered the soaking seed in about a 1-1.5 tsp of vermiculite, enough to absorb all the water and just stay moist.
3 of 3 JP's cracked, germinated and started growing tap roots nicely. I will be transplanting into a lighter soil mix tonight. I've no doubt, they will do just fine!

Yotron

"Super Duper Summer Promo Extravaganza"

When?
Beginning Saturday July 20. Entries accepted until midnight August 10.

How many will win prizes?
There will be one 'super duper' prize winner.

So...what is the prize?
So glad you asked. So far, here is the prize package list:

*One 15 seed pack of Jilly Beans f2 regs

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds' Oran Jones [regs]

*One sealed pack of 3 Thirteen Seeds' [Hydro Red] Purple Primate fems [GG#4 x Plemon. Per Red: "They are my unreleased strain and will only be available with your summer giveaway."

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds's G Thang regs. Per Eso: "...out of my personal stash, so are very limited and should be quite the treat for one lucky winner"

* One sealed 6 pack of Heisenbeans' G-Moozy fems.

*One 5 pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans [almost] legendary Orgi F2

*One 10+ pack of Chuckers Paradise [genuity] Goofy Grape regs [purchased through Southern Cross]

*One 5 pack of Cannarado's Sour Strawberry Kush x DoHo regs

Wowee wow wow WoW ! How do I enter?
Easy. One purchased pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans from DC Seed Exchange during the contest period equals one entry. Two packs equal 2 entries, 3 = 3 etc. There is no limit on how many times you can enter!

Send a screen shot of your purchase [black out or otherwise hide your personal info] to my PM here on Chuckers Paradise. As you PM your entry, you'll pick one number per entry between 1 and 100 and include it with the mail. I'll then acknowledge your entry and number in this thread. Please add a note to Paul in your DCSE purchase ' for Brisco's CP promo.'

When the entry period is closed, @HydroRed will select the winning number using his random google selection thing that he uses in his giveaways. That number, or the one closest to it, will win all the goodies. A tiebreaker will be held if necessary.

And that's it. It begins tonight at 12:01 AM. Good luck.....and BIG THANKS to @HydroRed and @thenotsoesoteric for their generous support and participation in this promo ! Please support these most excellent cats as they roll out their seed lines this summer !
[PS - this site rules!]
Hey can I post my entry here? I’m confused on how I would do it . Thanks