Briscos Bargain Beans

Yotron

Hey can I post my entry here? I’m confused on how I would do it . Thanks
Hey , Amos
Pleasure to be here man . Looking forward to growing your beans . I purchased 3 tasty treats. Hopefully I’ll get lucky and win, if not I’ll meet some great people along the way which is worth it’s wait in gold . Hopefully I’m not doing this all wrong . When all else fails follow directions I guess . But I’m picking 13, 73 and 96 as my three numbers if they are available . One for each pack of goodness .
Thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:

jpcyan

Really Active Member
@ thenotsoesoteric- You were spot on about the FFOF my friend. A lil hot. Some tip burn and a bit of curling twisting. not bad but.. still.

Thanks for the reminder/word of advice. Trying 40 : 40 : 20 % FFOF : Coir : PBH mix on this set of seeds. Used a sharpie to make about a 1" deep planting hole filled with just verm/coir.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hey , Amos
Pleasure to be here man . Looking forward to growing your beans . I purchased 3 tasty treats. Hopefully I’ll get lucky and win, if not I’ll meet some great people along the way which is worth it’s wait in gold . Hopefully I’m not doing this all wrong . When all else fails follow directions I guess . But I’m picking 13, 73 and 96 as my three numbers if they are available . One for each pack of goodness .
Thank you .
Hello, Yotron, and welcome to Chuckers Paradise. I think you'll like it here - good people that get along. What a concept !

I deleted the screen shot of your order, but you're in x 3 and your numbers are reserved. Thanks for your support of DCSE and the promo. Enjoy the site, and good luck.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

Yotron

Hello, Yotron, and welcome to Chuckers Paradise. I think you'll like it here - good people that get along. What a concept !

I deleted the screen shot of your order, but you're in x 3 and your numbers are reserved. Thanks for your support of DCSE and the promo. Enjoy the site, and good luck.
Thanks bud , I’m an old schooler w just love in my heart for the plant and the community . DC Seed Exchange is my local seed bank , and I’m so happy w them . I’m 45 and sent money to holland when I was 16 and got ripped off . I started growing back then. I still live in prohibition so I keep it low key . Times have changed and I’m loving the community . I should have been here a long time ago . Looking forward to learning and sharing . 👊👊. Thank you .

Hey I know this doesn't add much for you AO 😞 but just realized I'm not able to identify some of my older pics of the Copper Orgi's but here goes nothing (but honest appraisal)..

Both CO's were VERY similar. They had very little stretch, were leafy but the buds themselves were good sized. With a little training I could see some massive yields. The calyxes never really popped.. the buds were fat, frost covered, and screaming CHEM!! but not necessarily dense.

To be honest with you, I wasn't expecting very much at all... until I twisted up and the shit floored me. The taste was also CHEM! but what really got me was the narcotic effect.. Not necessarily the highest Ive ever been but it had me sleepy/hungry/happy and extremely relaxed/calm. This was one that smacked me in my face quicker than most.

Overall, it was not the prettiest (the sweet dixies were lookers!) but it quickly became one of my current favorite nighttime meds. If you're on the fence about what BBB strain to chose, and are looking for a super stone, this has got to be one you check out (if still available).

That prize pack looks fukn amazing AO.. You're one of the good ones in my book brother! 👊

Yotron

D
Things are on schedule for some F2s of Sweet Dixie, as well as crosses with Bag of Oranges and Carla Olsen. Am taking suggestions on names for the last 2. Although "Dream Team" just came to me for Dixie and Carla. :love:
. FYI Dman has a dream team already .
Things are on schedule for some F2s of Sweet Dixie, as well as crosses with Bag of Oranges and Carla Olsen. Am taking suggestions on names for the last 2. Although "Dream Team" just came to me for Dixie and Carla. :love:
FYI dman has a dream team .
How about , orangina,tang, sunny delight, tropicana,thinking orange drinks .. I wanted to cross your all fruit w blueberries and oranges . Bag of oranges x sweet Dixie I can’t wait .

Yotron

D
. FYI Dman has a dream team already .
How about , orangina,tang,
Alabama is known as the heart of Dixie . Alabama slammer has orange juice as a main ingredient. And nobody names a strain after Alabama . Last suggestion is Alabama Slammer ..

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
just got done putting up a 4x4 tent holy shit what a pain in the ass with one person
I needed this for those greedy black mamabas they are very demanding for space
I was going to sex them in cups but they need new shoes i found one male on jelly pie
goin to do some chucking just because she showed sex early so I put it in flower today. I will do a updated when
I get shit sorted out not sure if my 4ft shop lights are goin to fit takin a toke break at the moment
I do have backup a 315watt cmh but don't want to deal with heat issues
peace out happy growing 🌴:cool:👊

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I hope you'll have a spare minute or two for trimming when the time comes. Should be a flavor bomb. Nice work, amigo.
Thank you Amos. Might take Just 2 minutes per plant.These gals have something sweet going on.All three have a similar nose and structure. Even the 2 that were topped have the same bud formation and structure look identical to the non topped one.

Edit* I have Fiona's Crack and Brisco's all fruit in the basket.Waiting on Red's drop.
Wish all you cats were in the only 3 seed banks I visit. I know each of you have your reasons for using the bank of choice.Just wishful thinking.I'm selfish like that I want a 1 stop n shop.

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I needed this for those greedy black mamabas they are very demanding for space
I was going to sex them in cups but they need new shoes i found one male on jelly pie
goin to do some chucking just because she showed sex early so I put it in flower today.
As @thenotsoesoteric will confirm, Black D.O.G. is a terrific plant to work with. In add ition to great smoke, it's a happy plant - always the first to show, the first to finish, and always a top producer of quality smoke.

how about PEWTANG 👊 🌴
naNEzNm.gif

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
As @thenotsoesoteric will confirm, Black D.O.G. is a terrific plant to work with. In add ition to great smoke, it's a happy plant - always the first to show, the first to finish, and always a top producer of quality smoke.

View attachment 15679
I almost chose the Black Mamba for the black dog. But I have an ESO tester with the B.D. In it.So I'm not gonna be greedy....this time.