Briscos Bargain Beans

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
In with the old, in with the new.

7 of 9 and Black Mamba are f2s. Southern Bananas and Mrs Peel are locked.

Animal Pie x 7 of 9,
Sundae Sherbet x 7 of 9,
Animal Pie x Black Mamba,
Black Banana Cookies x Southern Bananas,
Sundae Banana Cookies x Southern Bananas,
Chiquita Bananas x Southern Bananas

...are all pending, but I have, you know....ideas.

View attachment 40940View attachment 40942
View attachment 40945
View attachment 40948

View attachment 40950

Ideas about weed names, too.
i likes the animal pie packs I ran. Still have a few s1s and gmt x ap. Interested to see what it does to anything that isn’t 🍌

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Is that a 14 pack ?? o_O I'm gonna have to go down to the packing and shipping department and see what they're smoking !

But seriously, much thanks for supporting DCSE and Brisco's. :love:
It’s 13 and when I counted 13 I thought I was trippin’. Looking for that sleepy bedtime medicine in here. They’ll be hitting water sometime in March’s Thanks for producing these beans!

Lurrabq

Yo Amos,
I had a boo boo in my tent. One of the two JP f2's grew some nuts I missed. I now have a sparsely pollinated Dirty Fantasy from Cult. Two different purple contributors in that mix. Sounds like an inadvertent chuck I'll have to try in the future.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Yo Amos,
I had a boo boo in my tent. One of the two JP f2's grew some nuts I missed. I now have a sparsely pollinated Dirty Fantasy from Cult. Two different purple contributors in that mix. Sounds like an inadvertent chuck I'll have to try in the future.
No bueno ! It's hard to believe, but Brisco's were virgin from nuts reports heading into year 3. I've got a very few of those still in the vault. Holler and I'll get one out to you.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Nice score there Athena!

I slept on those, so I "won't be sleeping from smokin' those". Anything with Hibernate in the mix is guaranteed to tickle a bone in anyone.
A pack might pop back up on the site. I originally ordered just a pack of BBB but then made a second order so keep a look out. Don’t take my word for it tho

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
A pack might pop back up on the site. I originally ordered just a pack of BBB but then made a second order so keep a look out. Don’t take my word for it tho
Round two of those are in progress - probably 3 months away.

Nice score there Athena!

I slept on those, so I "won't be sleeping from smokin' those". Anything with Hibernate in the mix is guaranteed to tickle a bone in anyone.

Jg88

In with the old, in with the new.

7 of 9 and Black Mamba are f2s. Southern Bananas and Mrs Peel are locked.

Animal Pie x 7 of 9,
Sundae Sherbet x 7 of 9,
Animal Pie x Black Mamba,
Black Banana Cookies x Southern Bananas,
Sundae Banana Cookies x Southern Bananas,
Chiquita Bananas x Southern Bananas

...are all pending, but I have, you know....ideas.

View attachment 40940View attachment 40942
View attachment 40945
View attachment 40948

View attachment 40950

Ideas about weed names, too.
When will the black banana cookies and sundae banana cookie crosses be dropped?

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Just doing drive-by

Guess I won't be saying 'It's a Great Day' anymore of that site.. I got into it with one of the trolls and got 86'ed... Oh well.. I didn't belong there from the beginning.

That's an interesting plant that Dixie'' one. I always like bout anything with that in it's name.. and looks like @Evergreengardener is doing a fine job with her.

Not much worth taking pics of in my flower room at the moment...

Keepem Green

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Just doing drive-by

Guess I won't be saying 'It's a Great Day' anymore of that site.. I got into it with one of the trolls and got 86'ed... Oh well.. I didn't belong there from the beginning.

That's an interesting plant that Dixie'' one. I always like bout anything with that in it's name.. and looks like @Evergreengardener is doing a fine job with her.

Not much worth taking pics of in my flower room at the moment...

Keepem Green
That's a drag - didn't the troll like southern rock / Tritt ?

It's not active like on RIU, but there's a place here at CP for your grooves, amigo: