Briscos Bargain Beans

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright a bit delayed here but man the tshirt looks great and fits real nice 👍 thanks again bro. Those southern bananas won’t go ungrown around here haha got a few sweet Dixie in the veg space now as a matter of fact.

pic looks weird with no head and me holding the shirt straight to see the graphic hahaB337B43C-248F-47EC-A773-BFEC126C5DB2.jpeg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Alright a bit delayed here but man the tshirt looks great and fits real nice 👍 thanks again bro. Those southern bananas won’t go in grown around here haha got a few sweet Dixie in the veg space now as a matter of fact.

pic looks weird with no head and me holding the shirt straight to see the graphic hahaView attachment 30130
Nice digs man!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Alright a bit delayed here but man the tshirt looks great and fits real nice 👍 thanks again bro. Those southern bananas won’t go ungrown around here haha got a few sweet Dixie in the veg space now as a matter of fact.

pic looks weird with no head and me holding the shirt straight to see the graphic hahaView attachment 30130
Yessir ! Bet the wife won't let you leave home alone in that !

But you know.....somehow I imagined you to be larger.
1573804995488.png1573804995488.png

Boybelue

Super Active Member
8/8 Germ👌🏼. One has 3 cotys and a 3 leaf set.
Whorled phyllotaxy,triploid or trifoliate? I have no idea and have seen it referenced as all three.
No,I didn't research past a few Google hits.
.lol they were mainly RIU results...so🤷‍♂️
View attachment 30271
On the right second from the bottom.
I get those often but they always seem to grow out of it after a few nodes and start throwing the two opposing branches. Has anyone had one stay trifoliate?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
8/8 Germ👌🏼. One has 3 cotys and a 3 leaf set.
Whorled phyllotaxy,triploid or trifoliate? I have no idea and have seen it referenced as all three.
No,I didn't research past a few Google hits.
.lol they were mainly RIU results...so🤷‍♂️
View attachment 30271
On the right second from the bottom.
I had a 4-leaf clover on one of my Flo-D reggies for the plants I'm flowering now. You lucked out! Mine was a dead end with no shoots. :) Quadrophenia? 🤪
IMG_2104.JPG

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I have the last of the black mambas in the tent just flipped need to get the cloner ready to take cuts
I have 4 going 3 confirmed females and one not quite sure yet so if I get all females I guess
I will be making female seeds and I will be using the razz pheno from the first run to make
seeds I will get pics up later at some point. good job making them black mambas @Amos Otis
that mix is spot on enjoyed every different pheno and these that I got going they bush out lovley
without toping I will be pollenating every lower branch I think on each plant I really like this stuff ✌

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I have the last of the black mambas in the tent just flipped need to get the cloner ready to take cuts
I have 4 going 3 confirmed females and one not quite sure yet so if I get all females I guess
I will be making female seeds and I will be using the razz pheno from the first run to make
seeds I will get pics up later at some point. good job making them black mambas @Amos Otis
that mix is spot on enjoyed every different pheno and these that I got going they bush out lovley
without toping I will be pollenating every lower branch I think on each plant I really like this stuff ✌
Excellent....that's just what I like to hear. Black Mamba pollen has been dropping for a couple of days for f2s, along w/ 7 of 9 and Southern Bananas in separate rooms.

GCG

Dinosaur
Excellent....that's just what I like to hear. Black Mamba pollen has been dropping for a couple of days for f2s, along w/ 7 of 9 and Southern Bananas in separate rooms.
So drop coming around Christmas or sooner? Was waiting on that 7 of 9 now it seems I'm waiting on a few more as well.