Briscos Bargain Beans

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
No sign up necessary, brotato chip. You know how it works....just holla when you see something you want.

Banana Dub is Heisen's BBC x A Dub. Feliz compleanos, amigo.
haha i was just busting ya balls man. those sound sweet for sure man. I may be hitting you up soon. I love the sound of them but I wouldn’t feel right accepting any since all the next beans I’m popping are going to be my chuck and a few ogs to find my next cross into the evergreen chuck. Then I’ll run all those and work that one more. im loving the adub i got going
howd the banana dub come out?

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So the Candy Samples with 3 leaf per node(whorled phyllotaxy) Is holding true to form. Kinda hope it's a girl and doesn't grow out of it.
20191129_173753.jpg20191129_173742.jpg
I THINK I may have identified 2 more males...the ball claw at the stipule has just formed.A few more days will have them reveal themselves. If so, that would be 3/7 male with 4 females left.Yes! Damn,the guys are great looking plants.Actually all of them are.All very similar in stature,branching and growth.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So the Candy Samples with 3 leaf per node(whorled phyllotaxy) Is holding true to form. Kinda hope it's a girl and doesn't grow out of it.
View attachment 32906View attachment 32907
I THINK I may have identified 2 more males...the ball claw at the stipule has just formed.A few more days will have them reveal themselves. If so, that would be 3/7 male with 4 females left.Yes! Damn,the guys are great looking plants.Actually all of them are.All very similar in stature,branching and growth.
I had one do this (different genetics) all the way through flower

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Cool,that's good to hear. Really hope it's a girl.3 main colas instead of 1? Yes,I'll have a slice please.
Well mine was weird it self topped itself at the first node and then only one side of the plant went triple like that, I let that plant just do it’s thing and it just grew three golf balls at every node and the top cola on that side was just a fat triple bud at each node that all connected into one big ass bud. It’s in esos thread it was one of his.

TitoM

Super Active Member
Black mambas update after cure. let me start off by saying thanks amigo it's fire!! I definitely got one leaning towards black dog the other must be a mix of both20191206_215316.jpg20191206_214749.jpg20191206_214740.jpg20191206_214643.jpg20191206_213736.jpg.. #1 back dog leaning straight up fruity smelling and got some color too she tastes just like she smells. the high is very lay back n long lasting its my after work r time to relax bud. #2 it's very similar to #1 high wize but the smell is diffent not sure how to describe it but it's a dank smell. I like this one better it's very potent you can feel it right away.

Attachments

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Black mambas update after cure. let me start off by saying thanks amigo it's fire!! I definitely got one leaning towards black dog the other must be a mix of bothView attachment 34322View attachment 34323View attachment 34324View attachment 34325View attachment 34326.. #1 back dog leaning straight up fruity smelling and got some color too she tastes just like she smells. the high is very lay back n long lasting its my after work r time to relax bud. #2 it's very similar to #1 high wize but the smell is diffent not sure how to describe it but it's a dank smell. I like this one better it's very potent you can feel it right away.
BgXhskHCIAEGJsk.jpg Fine looking buds you got there, amigo.
F2 Black Mambas should be out of the oven in just a couple of weeks.

ZezoZose

Reading through the thread had me wondering, too, whether there were any upcoming non-Brisco, Bruce based projects. Maybe a Bubba Ho-Strep (Bubba Kush cross) or an Ashy Slashy perhaps...El Jefe approved!