Briscos Bargain Beans

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Banana Punchsicle [ Honest ] x Sweet Dixie [Brisco's]

What banana strains have you grown and liked not liked? I'm sort of collecting them... 🍌🍌🍌
Crockett Family - Banana Split, Sour Bananas.
Cannarado - Banana Biscotti

pretty big fan of banana OG as well. I had a cross not too long ago that was Banana OG x Nigerian, I can’t remember who the breeder was on that one.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Crockett Family - Banana Split, Sour Bananas.
Cannarado - Banana Biscotti

pretty big fan of banana OG as well. I had a cross not too long ago that was Banana OG x Nigerian, I can’t remember who the breeder was on that one.
Southern Bananas and Sweet Chiquita [ Hammerhead's Chiquita Banana x Sweet Dixie ] are being tested now. I hope to have some pollen in a few days to drop on 4 choice banana clones. Stay tuned.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Annnnnnd we're off!
7 Copper Orgi big ones
8 Candy Samples Smaller ones. I got another 3 coty 3 leaf-er in the Candy Samples. I think the Copper Chem is the common denominator to this
20191120_171356.jpg

20191120_164929.jpg

Not sure why the second pic is upside down and reversed.
I can smell the Copper Chem in the Copper Orgis on a stem rub.Gnarly for this early in the game👌🏼

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Annnnnnd we're off!
7 Copper Orgi big ones
8 Candy Samples Smaller ones. I got another 3 coty 3 leaf-er in the Candy Samples. I think the Copper Chem is the common denominator to this
20191120_171356.jpg

20191120_164929.jpg

Not sure why the second pic is upside down and reversed.
I can smell the Copper Chem in the Copper Orgis on a stem rub.Gnarly for this early in the game👌🏼
Right on, brophessor ! High times ahead !

I just moved 6 Pete Hutters Stash [ Dolato x Copper Chem] and 5 Dosidos bx regs, as well as 2 fems each of Purple Cake and Topango Canyon into buckets and into their tent to do a horizontal mambo in a couple of weeks.
Pete Hutter's Stash f2
Purple Pete, Topango Pete, and Pete's Dosidope by Valentine's Day.

Yeah I’ll have to check back for sure, I want some lol
The reversal looks to have worked; just need some potency in the pollen. In the meantime, a Southern Banana boy splooged all over Banana Dub, Banana Punchsicle, Sundae Banana Cookies and a Southern Banana clone for a bunch of regs to play with in the new year.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Right on, brophessor ! High times ahead !

I just moved 6 Pete Hutters Stash [ Dolato x Copper Chem] and 5 Dosidos bx regs, as well as 2 fems each of Purple Cake and Topango Canyon into buckets and into their tent to do a horizontal mambo in a couple of weeks.
Pete Hutter's Stash f2
Purple Pete, Topango Pete, and Pete's Dosidope by Valentine's Day.

The reversal looks to have worked; just need some potency in the pollen. In the meantime, a Southern Banana boy splooged all over Banana Dub, Banana Punchsicle, Sundae Banana Cookies and a Southern Banana clone for a bunch of regs to play with in the new year.
That Pete lineup and the Banana sounds dank!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Dealers choice
Which two packs am I getting?
Only three selections left at DCSE, amigo. My picks in order would be Black Beauty then Susie Diamond.

I'm waiting on some tester reports, then they'll be some new items there shortly. I just popped 5 of 5 Southern Oranges and 5 of 6 Sweet Emotion, and will run those. I've got Southern Bananas ready, but think those will be unreleased, and instead will work the SB crosses that are well underway to get more bananas in the mix. Just paper toweled Sweet Dixie f2 and Dank Sinatra x Hibernate for germ tests, though I won't be able to run them at this point. Which is all to say that there's some now at DCSE, but more in a few weeks.

That Pete lineup and the Banana sounds dank!
Here's the Pete project. Another week for clones; another week then for flippity doo dah.
DSCF4706.JPG

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Only three selections left at DCSE, amigo. My picks in order would be Black Beauty then Susie Diamond.

I'm waiting on some tester reports, then they'll be some new items there shortly. I just popped 5 of 5 Southern Oranges and 5 of 6 Sweet Emotion, and will run those. I've got Southern Bananas ready, but think those will be unreleased, and instead will work the SB crosses that are well underway to get more bananas in the mix. Just paper toweled Sweet Dixie f2 and Dank Sinatra x Hibernate for germ tests, though I won't be able to run them at this point. Which is all to say that there's some now at DCSE, but more in a few weeks.

Here's the Pete project. Another week for clones; another week then for flippity doo dah.
View attachment 32230
Tough decision Between waiting for new new or ordering now. It’s not like I’ll be able to grow em out right away anywho. Maybe I’ll wait. Honestly I mostly just want to try the Orgi freebies more than anything cause I fucks with the classics, mate 👍

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Sign me up for it all we’ll call it a early bday gift 😎😎 but seriously all that sound good to me. What is the banana dub?