Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
"Super Duper Summer Promo Extravaganza"

When?
Beginning Saturday July 20. Entries accepted until midnight August 10.

How many will win prizes?
There will be one 'super duper' prize winner.

So...what is the prize?
So glad you asked. So far, here is the prize package list:

*One 15 seed pack of Jilly Beans f2 regs

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds' Oran Jones [regs]

*One sealed pack of 3 Thirteen Seeds' [Hydro Red] Purple Primate fems [GG#4 x Plemon. Per Red: "They are my unreleased strain and will only be available with your summer giveaway."

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds's G Thang regs. Per Eso: "...out of my personal stash, so are very limited and should be quite the treat for one lucky winner"

* One sealed 6 pack of Heisenbeans' G-Moozy fems.

*One 5 pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans [almost] legendary Orgi F2

*One 10+ pack of Chuckers Paradise [genuity] Goofy Grape regs [purchased through Southern Cross]

*One 5 pack of Cannarado's Sour Strawberry Kush x DoHo regs

Wowee wow wow WoW ! How do I enter?
Easy. One purchased pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans from DC Seed Exchange during the contest period equals one entry. Two packs equal 2 entries, 3 = 3 etc. There is no limit on how many times you can enter!

Send a screen shot of your purchase [black out or otherwise hide your personal info] to my PM here on Chuckers Paradise. As you PM your entry, you'll pick one number per entry between 1 and 100 and include it with the mail. I'll then acknowledge your entry and number in this thread. Please add a note to Paul in your DCSE purchase ' for Brisco's CP promo.'

When the entry period is closed, @HydroRed will select the winning number using his random google selection thing that he uses in his giveaways. That number, or the one closest to it, will win all the goodies. A tiebreaker will be held if necessary.

And that's it. It begins tonight at 12:01 AM. Good luck.....and BIG THANKS to @HydroRed and @thenotsoesoteric for their generous support and participation in this promo ! Please support these most excellent cats as they roll out their seed lines this summer !
[PS - this site rules!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

When?

So...what is the prize?

*One sealed pack of 3 Thirteen Seeds' [Hydro Red] Purple Primate fems [GG#4 x Plemon. Per Red: "They are my unreleased strain and will only be available with your summer giveaway."

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds's G Thang regs. Per Eso: "...out of my personal stash, so are very limited and should be quite the treat for one lucky winner"

*One 10+ pack of Chuckers Paradise [genuity] Goofy Grape regs [purchased through Southern Cross]

Easy. One purchased pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans from DC Seed Exchange during the contest period equals one entry. Two packs equal 2 entries, 3 = 3 etc. There is no limit on how many times you can enter!

Send a screen shot of your purchase [black out or otherwise hide your personal info] to my PM here on Chuckers Paradise. As you PM your entry, you'll pick one number per entry between 1 and 100 and include it with the mail. I'll then acknowledge your entry and number in this thread. Please add a note to Paul in your DCSE purchase ' for Brisco's CP promo.'

When the entry period is closed, @HydroRed will select the winning number using his random google selection thing that he uses in his giveaways. That number, or the one closest to it, will win all the goodies. A tiebreaker will be held if necessary.

And that's it. It begins tonight at 12:01 AM. Good luck.....and BIG THANKS to @HydroRed and @thenotsoesoteric for their generous support and participation in this promo ! Please support these most excellent cats as they roll out their seed lines this summer !
[PS - this site rules!]
Awesome giveaway Amos ..So much fire to be found in those packs. Good luck everyone

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member

When?

So...what is the prize?

[PS - this site rules!]
I have a ? @Amos Otis what if it turns out to be a tie and people pick the same number just curious
would the prize be split between the two winners just a thought.... and that's is a amazing give away
very generous of you guys

Useful

When?

So...what is the prize?

[PS - this site rules!]
Awesome idea!!!! Why don't I think up stuff like this???? Epic giveaway brother!!!!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I have a ? @Amos Otis what if it turns out to be a tie and people pick the same number just curious
would the prize be split between the two winners just a thought.... and that's is a amazing give away
very generous of you guys
When you send in your entry and number pick, I'll let you know if someone else has previously chosen that number, and you can then pick another.

The only way there could be a tie, is if the winning number falls equally between 2 chosen numbers. Say if the winner was 50, and the closest numbers chosen were 40 and 60. In that case, those entrants would choose again in a tiebreaker to decide the winner.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I kept my memorabilia from eso. Shits gonna be real in these parts real soon. I'm stoked to see what my gojis have in store!!
Me too!

The goji those came off were the og leaner that was a little taller but had rock hard golf balls size buds and more of the pine og type flavor. The male I used also had some showing resin production in flower. Should be real nice phenos in there.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Whoa! What a contest to wake up to. Groggy,hungover and I'm sure the nice young lady in my bed that commingled bodily fluids with me for my born day has no idea when she wakes I'm gonna tell her to get her panties and get out.

Nice contest Amos. Thank you to Eso and Red for chipping in.A lot of heat in the prizes. I'll be back later after I clear the cobwebs.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Whoa! What a contest to wake up to. Groggy,hungover and I'm sure the nice young lady in my bed that commingled bodily fluids with me for my born day has no idea when she wakes I'm gonna tell her to get her panties and get out.
I hope you didn't let her see the garden. Or if you did, you made her breakfast and called her honey before you lovingly set her free. ;)