Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
She wins hottest trekkie but Dr. Troi was a close number 2 for me. All that hair! Yep
True story.

In the early winter of '87, I began serving 10 weekends in the city jail for...well.....a weed related offense. That coincided with the first season of Star Trek Next Generation being broadcast Saturdays at 7 PM. Unless the joint was overpopulated, I was mostly housed in a two tiered area with individual cells for sleeping, but a common area with a tv and several welded four seat tables. Most of the awake time was spent playing cards, watching football, whatever....but at 7 PM on Sat night, everybody gathered around the tv for Next Generation. It was the one thing that bonded everyone in lockup - we all loved it. The ongoing argument was who was the hottest between security chief Tasha Yar, Counselor Troi, or Dr Beverly Crusher. Like you, I was early on the Troi train. She was Commander Riker's babe, and no kidding, I was told more than a few times that I resembled #1.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

.....the BIG promotion / contest will begin on Saturday the 20th. I'll post how to enter details and specifics on Friday. But, as a way of creating pre-event hype, the grand prize package has been finalized. There will be 6 sealed breeders packs representing 5 seed makers on this forum. Both fems and regs - premier stuff. You can enter as many times as you'd like. Details Friday.

1563382528449.png

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
View attachment 14375

.....the BIG promotion / contest will begin on Saturday the 20th. I'll post how to enter details and specifics on Friday. But, as a way of creating pre-event hype, the grand prize package has been finalized. There will be 6 sealed breeders packs representing 5 seed makers on this forum. Both fems and regs - premier stuff. You can enter as many times as you'd like. Details Friday.

View attachment 14375
My day! I already won because you picked my born day amIright? Kidding,I love myself a good contest.Bingo! Oh shit,wait,that was Red's.
Thee anticipation builds...

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I hand wrote the G-tang label, lol. I should have autographed them though, that's a classy touch. Do you want the tracking number when I ship it? If so I'll email it to you. Cheers amigo
Whatever you feel like best assures a safe delivery.

*** Note to readers: please don't let this 'leak' diminish your sense of awe when the prize package is officially revealed. But as you can see....it's as good as promised. [ Thanks, Eso ! ]

.JGG.

Skeptical Troll
Fiona's crack update. All 3 doubled during stretch and have started filling in nicely.

Zero balls/intersex anywhere in my less than stress free environment. That's saying something.

3 and 4, the 2 black raspberry leaners, are smelling nice, but #5 is special: fruity vomit, in the best way.