Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The real OG's
Hopefully you find some peach etc. in those. I think I have a few JillyBean crosses that provided full fruit flavors if I’m not mistaken.
Mmm I've seen some of this stuff in a dispensary near me always wanted to try it but the prices are horrendous. Good choice 👌
Those beans in the pic are from my very first chuck about 5 summers ago. I realize a lot of peeps are anti-TGA, but I love a lot of the original TGA crosses, including Chernobyl, Ace of Spades, Ripped Bubba and Jilly Bean.

The thing is, I've got seeds in the stash that I'd hate to see expire w/o getting used. This is why I've been passing some out for bonus promos and such; I can't use them all no matter how much I'd like to. All good beans, but dying a slow cold death in the refrigerator should not be their fate.

I have 75 seeds of Jilly Bean f2, and they're sorted into 5 15 ea portions. I'm keeping one, 'cause I know I'll regret it if I don't. But the other 4 will be the next items on the next promo, which I'm pondering. All part of Brisco's Slash the Stash Summer '19.

DSCF4445.JPG

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@ Amos I just popped some old female seeds I made 5 yrs ago 4 out of six has tales just have to see
how many pop up out of dirt, though getting them to grow a tale is one thing,
getting them to pop up out of dirt and sprout may be different I had old seeds germanate but was not strong enuff to grow sorry ahead of time for any incorrect spelling I am a beast with this keyboard:geek:
this was a four way cross I made with red cherryberry female pollen I also have some old school chemdawg 91
hybrids chem91 cross with jordans of the island blue god male some good smoke

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Those beans in the pic are from my very first chuck about 5 summers ago. I realize a lot of peeps are anti-TGA, but I love a lot of the original TGA crosses, including Chernobyl, Ace of Spades, Ripped Bubba and Jilly Bean.

The thing is, I've got seeds in the stash that I'd hate to see expire w/o getting used. This is why I've been passing some out for bonus promos and such; I can't use them all no matter how much I'd like to. All good beans, but dying a slow cold death in the refrigerator should not be their fate.

I have 75 seeds of Jilly Bean f2, and they're sorted into 5 15 ea portions. I'm keeping one, 'cause I know I'll regret it if I don't. But the other 4 will be the next items on the next promo, which I'm pondering. All part of Brisco's Slash the Stash Summer '19.

View attachment 13810

View attachment 13806
Why are you tempting me to buy more seeds.. 😂

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I ment to add those last 2 seedlings are my female seeds that are getting old 2 of 6 popped up out of dirt
for my old seeds they are female so I will have to grow them out as for I never tested this cross

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@hydro red I think its the angle I am using an old cell for camera
I am already seeing purple on a few of them I am very stoked watching as these take off @Amos says shifting through the gears love that phrase! if @ Amos don't mind in a few weeks I will post the magic room
if its ok. I am really digging this place a lot of good vibes and that's what I need thanks everyone
grow and grow strong

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I've just about got the details on the Amos Otis Super Summer Promo Blowout Extravaganza [ aka - The Coming Thing ]. One entrant will win [ at least] unopened packs from Heisenbeans and Chuckers Paradise [ genuity], a 15 pk of Jillybean f2, an unreleased pack of Briscos, and whatever else I'm in the mood to toss in, which lately is more than a few. Stay tuned if ya wanna.

1563211887790.png

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@ amos Otis have you ever grown tga pandoras box they discontinued them a while back
my buddy gave me a cut he called it Cola mostly sativa I hit that girl with cherryberry female pollen
and wow I havn't grown it for about 4 years now because its very heady and causes panic attacks
but is a very good yielding girl i think i will have to try to pop a couple and keep her legend alive
its like my cherry blue cheese very racey heady but will make you melt in your sofa