Briscos Bargain Beans

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Rainbow cookies x Jelly Pie
I popped 2 seeds and both are females
This is #1
One week into flower View attachment 12601View attachment 12602View attachment 12603View attachment 12604View attachment 12605
Rainbow Cookies x Jelly Pie #2. Some different angles and different lighting. She’s still in veg and I plan on making this girl into a big old bush ...so about 2 more weeks of veg or more for her 🙂 She’s under some Quantum boards127891279012791127921279312794

Happy 4th of July everyone 🧨 💥

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@Amos Otis Think Paul should have you restocked by next week?
Definitely. Probably this weekend - don't know if Paul is taking the weekend off, though.

who is "fiona" of fiona's crack?
is she a "brisco broad"?
Almost. She's a character on 'Burn Notice', a show that mistakenly cast Bruce as 2nd banana. Fiona was the main character's former squeeze / trained operative who reunited professionally with Michael Weston after he was 'burned'. Played by Gabrielle Anwar. When looking for a pic of her to memorialize the cross, I found the now infamous pic of her bikini bottom a bit low hanging, exposing "Fiona's crack".

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Definitely. Probably this weekend - don't know if Paul is taking the weekend off, though.

Almost. She's a character on 'Burn Notice', a show that mistakenly cast Bruce as 2nd banana. Fiona was the main character's former squeeze / trained operative who reunited professionally with Michael Weston after he was 'burned'. Played by Gabrielle Anwar. When looking for a pic of her to memorialize the cross, I found the now infamous pic of her bikini bottom a bit low hanging, exposing "Fiona's crack".

View attachment 12866View attachment 12868
View attachment 12869

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
So this is pretty cool. I'm gonna post a similar msg in the Heisenbeans thread, giving credit where it's due.

I don't clone often, but over the years have always used peat pellets and Schultz rooting powder I bought years ago at WalMart, setting them inside McDonalds yogurt parfait cups and sealing it with the lid. I reliably get about 70 - 80 % success in 2-3 weeks.

So I guess it was 6 months ago @Heisenbeans was irritated at someone, and made a video cloning plants using rapid rooters and Quick Clone solution, posting it on RIU. I added on both items to an Amazon order and stashed them away. In the meantime, I ran 4 fem beans of Banana Punchsicle by Honest Genetics, All 4 were excellent plants and are superb smoke. Seems it's not possible to get another pack [ I would ], so I figured I better clone what I had left. Also took cuts of Chiquita Banana, Black Banana Cookies, Sweet Dixie, Carla Olson, Bag of Oranges, and Mimosa using Heisens' method.

Just for the heck of it, I looked in after 10 days not expecting to find any roots, but in fact, every single cutting had roots that looked like this one:

DSCF4424.JPG

New project engaged.

Last edited: