Briscos Bargain Beans

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 11655I might start. It sounds kinda fun. Plus, Sarge has a nice ring to it.:ROFLMAO:

They're all waiting on your pics and smoke report. What's in front of them, pal?
now that you mention it, I might get it in next round, heres the current lineup plan: Gen's Double Up Mints x Dulce Cherry Punch, Rosin's Sour Larry Pebbles x Alien Apple Warp, Dog Farts, GMO Cake or Doozy fem, and thinkin CV's SkunkD fems. Add the Copper Dolato. Think that will round me out. Thanks for the motivation, compadre. gracias.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It's an often asked question, and man, I'd really like to ask you, but it'll be even better a few weeks after your FCs are in bloom. I'm thinking it could be comedy gold.
View attachment 11725.

Who's up for egg roll?
Wow i don't get it. :D But i guess its slightly better than watching people open presents on youtube...what is wrong with kids today....Yes I did turn into the OLD man but he wasn't wrong...it just took me 20 years to see it :D

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
OK. here we go. Currently at DCSE, the Jelly Pie Project - 8 crosses - are available at Brisco's bargain rates, and each pack comes with a free 5 pack of JP f2s attached. For Chuckers Paradise folks, 5 extra seeds are available. Here's how it works:

Take a picture of your received Brisco order from DCSE, and post it in this thread. At that time, select one female seed and 2 regular seeds from the above list. List 2nd and 3rd choices of both. I will then add 2 random seeds to complete the 5 extras.

The 'bonus' beans are from my seed stash, some recent, some not. There are no guarantees other than they are legit, but that's a trust issue as most will be separated from packs.

This makes the total deal a chill $34 for at least ten beans plus 5 plus 5 more. Maybe a rolling paper.

View attachment 9812 This promo is only available to those with a U S receiving address.
Just curious on these freebies, is this per pack or per order?

And are the Jelly Pie F2 freebies per pack or per order? I'm looking at getting 3 packs at this point because I'm really digging the crosses & you know, it's the magic number n all that.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Just curious on these freebies, is this per pack or per order?

And are the Jelly Pie F2 freebies per pack or per order? I'm looking at getting 3 packs at this point because I'm really digging the crosses & you know, it's the magic number n all that.
There is a 5 pack of Jelly Pie f2 attached to every pack purchased from DCSE.

The 'Chucker's Paradise' bonus 5 pack is also per pack purchased while they last. Send a PM with a pic of your received order, and your selections [ with backup choices]. Thanks for your interest.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
There is a 5 pack of Jelly Pie f2 attached to every pack purchased from DCSE.

The 'Chucker's Paradise' bonus 5 pack is also per pack purchased while they last. Send a PM with a pic of your received order, and your selections [ with backup choices]. Thanks for your interest.
Crazy deal. Much appreciated, looking forward to growing your stuff out.. I'll definitely be PMing you soon just waiting on my payment method atm

.JGG.

Skeptical Troll
What does fionas crack smell like?
Nice.
Hey, now!

It could be worded a few different ways, butt that's pretty much the bit. :giggle:

[ What kind of smell are you getting from.....etc. ] @.JGG.
Samsonite!

It's been a few days since I checked, but the strongest smell I'm getting is what I've always envisioned the 88g13hp smells like and that's really the only way I can explain it, atm. Another has a sweetish, but mostly stardawg smell. I'll check again tonight.