Briscos Bargain Beans

Rivendell

Raspberry Pie update: One male culled, two females showing and one still unknown. One female with great structure, nice central stalk with lower branches spreading out and up with out shading each other out.
The other female, the culled male and the unknown are showing much less branching and also have been comparatively less vigorous so far.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
A
I have a question for youse guyz: do you think the 'name' of a strain makes it more or less appealing, or is it all about the genetic makeup? 7 of 9, Fiona's Crack, and Susie Diamond have led early buys, while Vampira's Weed, Raspberry Pie, and Blaze Starr have barely been nibbled. Thoughts? Is it a coincidence that the 3 most major hotties are the most hit on early on?
Absolutely, it's all in the word. When I got online after years without seeing what's out there. I never recognized not 1 strain GPS was selling. Except for ChemDog(ChemDawg) lol
I ended up having to ask around and do a bunch of research to match the strains I've had for quite a few years to the new hyped strains.
It all comes from the same shit, just different names.

TitoM

Super Active Member
Black mumba (black DOG X jelly pie) in there final pots 35gl they been taking the heat pretty good. This is the first year I reuse my soil I recharged it so hoping for the best. I have a mimosa f2 in the same soil for over a week n she looks good so far🤞
#120190618_175611.jpg#220190618_175629.jpg

Blaze

Really Active Member
@Amos Otis update on the plants. Besides me fuking some up with calmag and messing the roots up they seem to be bouncing back. The 2 in the black pots are outside for 12/12 sexing. The rest are still on 18/6. I think i will cut the sad looking twin off because the other one looks more vigorous its been like that for the past week. The JP f2 thats really messed up will take time growing back i wished i hadn't over did it with the calmag and mess the root up. 😢.. Thank you again bro🤙🏾

Attachments

.JGG.

Skeptical Troll
So, my eyes played tricks on me. Fiona's bush was a male.20190618_220357_Film1-1.jpg
It and male fiona #2 have been culled.
I'm positive there is at least one female out of the 6. Hoping for 3.

In other BBB news, friendship7 is doing well. Looks very similar to the copper orgi lady I flowered and I really enjoyed that smoke. In veg, I thought the structure resembled tony's gb work, but seeing her now, I'm thinking it's from the cc male.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
What 3 packs should i grab from dc seed?

Im thinking black mamba blaze star and vampiras any suggestions?
I really liked the moms of all of those, especially the ace of spades. Black Mamba w/ the Black D.O.G. will likely be the earliest to finish and yield well. The IHG Crypt Kicker [Vampiras Weed] is one that gets almost no attention, but she was kill smoke and an easy grower. Each pack comes w/ 5 Jelly Pie F2s.

Be sure to sign up for the DCSE newsletter to stay up on all the discounts and deals etc, and much thanks for your interest and support.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Update, the 2 remaining Copper Raspberry are female.They have been taken out of flower and put back into veg.
I really liked the moms of all of those, especially the ace of spades. Black Mamba w/ the Black D.O.G. will likely be the earliest to finish and yield well. The IHG Crypt Kicker [Vampiras Weed] is one that gets almost no attention, but she was kill smoke and an easy grower. Each pack comes w/ 5 Jelly Pie F2s.

Be sure to sign up for the DCSE newsletter to stay up on all the discounts and deals etc, and much thanks for your interest and support.
Yeah I am going to order and try the vampiras and i will eventually post some pics TY

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Any idea when you're gonna be restocking 7 of 9? The genetics are really what caught my attention I was just browsing DCSE & now I'm signed up here lol
That one flew out of there in a hurry. I've got a few packs left for a restock; Paul generally lets me know. It'll likely be a couple of weeks I'd guess. But you can e-mail him on the site and ask for it - I'll bet he'll get it done for you.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
That one flew out of there in a hurry. I've got a few packs left for a restock; Paul generally lets me know. It'll likely be a couple of weeks I'd guess. But you can e-mail him on the site and ask for it - I'll bet he'll get it done for you.
Honestly man, a lot of those crosses are intriguing after looking deeper into their lineage. I think I'm gonna go left field from the hype and try Black Mamba. Would you say that's the fastest finisher
on the menu atm?

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Honestly man, a lot of those crosses are intriguing after looking deeper into their lineage. I think I'm gonna go left field from the hype and try Black Mamba. Would you say that's the fastest finisher
on the menu atm?
The mom - Black D.O.G. - is exceptional to me in terms of fast finishing with above avg yields. I ran several and have never been disappointed with the smoke, either, flavorful and a good punch. Also a pretty and agreeable plant to run. Should match up really well with the Jelly Pie in ease of grow and flavors. JPs are reported to go from 60 to 70 days; mine all fell somewhere in between.

FWIW, the 2 All Fruit that I'm running now, one looks like it could be done in <60 days; the other a week later.

Here's a Black D.O.G. I ran not long ago.

DSCF2099.JPGDSCF2100.JPGDSCF2109.JPGDSCF2108.JPG

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
The mom - Black D.O.G. - is exceptional to me in terms of fast finishing with above avg yields. I ran several and have never been disappointed with the smoke, either, flavorful and a good punch. Also a pretty and agreeable plant to run. Should match up really well with the Jelly Pie in ease of grow and flavors. JPs are reported to go from 60 to 70 days; mine all fell somewhere in between.

FWIW, the 2 All Fruit that I'm running now, one looks like it could be done in <60 days; the other a week later.

Here's a Black D.O.G. I ran not long ago.

View attachment 11188View attachment 11189View attachment 11190View attachment 11191
Beautiful plant. How do the two match up yield wise? And any idea on the flavors I'd be getting between the two?

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Beautiful plant. How do the two match up yield wise? And any idea on the flavors I'd be getting between the two?
Black D.O.G. is an above avg yielder for me, JP about avg. But it's the terps and stone that make JP so popular. You know how it is, though. In a F1 cross there will be phenos leaning toward mom or dad, or even previous mom and dads. But when you put in good ingredients, good results normally follow.