Briscos Bargain Beans

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Black D.O.G. is an above avg yielder for me, JP about avg. But it's the terps and stone that make JP so popular. You know how it is, though. In a F1 cross there will be phenos leaning toward mom or dad, or even previous mom and dads. But when you put in good ingredients, good results normally follow.
I meant between All Fruit & Black Mamba, which would produce more? I guess I just gotta read up more on the heritage to get an idea of what type of terps and taste could be in store cuz I'm not too familiar with the parents of those crosses

TitoM

Super Active Member
My
I meant between All Fruit & Black Mamba, which would produce more? I guess I just gotta read up more on the heritage to get an idea of what type of terps and taste could be in store cuz I'm not too familiar with the parents of those crosses
I have a couple of black mambas going rite now that I'm really liking they r stinky in veg they r leaning towards the indica side. I grew black dog last year n it was awesome so I can't wait to see what these can do!20190623_111616.jpg20190623_111623.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The terps on that crossed with Jelly Pie are probably insane.

Any clue if All Fruit or Black Mamba would yield more?

I also read up on Pure Raspberry Kush and saw that it was an early finisher at least on Instagram posts, is that not the case with your experience?
Pure Raspberry Kush is a frustrating plant. Very temperamental and usually small yields. But the smoke is terrific. The idea of the crosses [ Copper Chem and Jelly Pie] is to inject some vigor and increase yield. Some of both are being tested now.

My guess, again, is that the Black D.O.G. [ black mamba ] will likely be a safe bet for a good and early yield.

The terps on that crossed with Jelly Pie are probably insane.

Any clue if All Fruit or Black Mamba would yield more?

I also read up on Pure Raspberry Kush and saw that it was an early finisher at least on Instagram posts, is that not the case with your experience?
Vampira has been incredibly easy to grow. Don’t sleep on that one. I wish I had flower pics of her, but pulled them out after sexing to let them get bigger.

Rivendell

Raspberry Pie update: Three confirmed females, one is just perfect in structure and growth. The other two are much less vigorous and are displaying a desire for going yellow when everybody else is happy. One feature of note, all three are displaying pink/purple pistils. I have been adjusting feed for the yellowing girls to see if I can get it under control and I have a couple clones hopefully rooting from the pretty gal.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Raspberry Pie update: Three confirmed females, one is just perfect in structure and growth. The other two are much less vigorous and are displaying a desire for going yellow when everybody else is happy. One feature of note, all three are displaying pink/purple pistils. I have been adjusting feed for the yellowing girls to see if I can get it under control and I have a couple clones hopefully rooting from the pretty gal.
Yep, as said above, PRK is not gifted w/ good grow traits, but is excellent smoke. Hopefully you've found the plant that inspired the cross.