Breeding project results

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
When Or went recreational didn't take them long to change things for us med growers.
There went most of the craft grown, fully developed, hand trimmed pot.
For 2 seasons I was fortunate to get my stuff tested and sell a few lbs to a local dispensary.
When rec got voted in all that went away.
MA never even gave us the chance to have ours tested so we could sell it. It would’ve been nice, but I’m happy enough just not having to worry about growing it or storing what I’ve grown.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You only get 5?
You really got screwed.
Is that 5 in flower or 5 on site?
This is nuts!
What is this gonna accomplish?
Cuts the small craft farmer clear out.
You start pressing rosin from 6 plants, be out in 2 months. Especially if your buddy's weed didn't do well and he sponges off of you.
Forces you to grow for bulk weight or buy the government cheese weed.
The greed of money has ruined this beautiful plant.
Yes sir only 5 on site.. lol
Any plant over 5 inches is considered a plant....🤣..
Indoor or outdoor plants need to b in a locked area.
All plants must b in same room inside, or same plot outside..
There's a lot of other bs rules to go bye also, just was what I remembered off top head..
Such shit...
✌

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
When I was in Or. my med card allowed 6 mature plants, when rec came in that gave us 4 more plants for the household.
There was absolutely no way they could govern that with the small man grows.
There were pot plants everywhere!
Moved to Wa. which has a med program and rec legal. Your not allowed to grow on the rec side, must buy from a disp.
Gotta have a med card to grow....fuck that! Not gonna drive a 100 miles one way to see they're "doctors" and give them
hundreds of dollars a year...Just gonna remain an outlaw!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Your not allowed to grow on the rec side, must buy from a disp.
Gotta have a med card to grow....fuck that! Not gonna drive a 100 miles one way to see they're "doctors" and give them
hundreds of dollars a year...Just gonna remain an outlaw!
That's corruption, IMHO. Could you imagine being told that you can't grow your own tomatoes and then be required by law to buy them from someone else?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes sir only 5 on site.. lol
Any plant over 5 inches is considered a plant....🤣..
Indoor or outdoor plants need to b in a locked area.
All plants must b in same room inside, or same plot outside..
There's a lot of other bs rules to go bye also, just was what I remembered off top head..
Such shit...
✌
Holy F#$%k!
50 years I've waited for this?
I just went outside and tossed 2 garbage bags of seed out in the front yard.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My vote is for the pack that says Egypt and the short 12" to 16" from 2009
That shit started flowering at the 2nd node. (what's wrote on the bottle.) I remember growing them.
The others aren't from Egypt. I had named them for some reason, but I don't remember why.
The 2004 seed is the closest to the original seeds I had purchased in 2001. 2010 and 2011 were good years.
2012 I done an open pollination with around 12 different strains. Most were cup winners.
I made seed almost every year since 2001. I have no idea about most of my collection of pollen chucks.
Sis n law bred my stuff and I have all her collection also.
I just want to run one big pheno hunt in a facility so I can sort through all the years of seeds I've made.
Doesn't look like it will happen any time soon.
No one cares what some no name grower has in his 25 year stash.
Their loss.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That shit started flowering at the 2nd node. (what's wrote on the bottle.) I remember growing them.
The others aren't from Egypt. I had named them for some reason, but I don't remember why.
The 2004 seed is the closest to the original seeds I had purchased in 2001. 2010 and 2011 were good years.
2012 I done an open pollination with around 12 different strains. Most were cup winners.
I made seed almost every year since 2001. I have no idea about most of my collection of pollen chucks.
I just want to run one big pheno hunt in a facility so I can sort through all the years of seeds I've made.
Their loss.
not true, there a a lot of peps would love to try em even ,if they did'nt sprout, i would have to try.wish i had money(the pheno hunt would be on) we would make a run of everything you and i have ( not that my genetis are in the same class as yours)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
MA never even gave us the chance to have ours tested so we could sell it. It would’ve been nice, but I’m happy enough just not having to worry about growing it or storing what I’ve grown.
at least you got to the edge and got a look at what was happining at my age . i will never see cannabis free from goverment controll. i sure hate to see them just drop it a couple notches on the list( just so they can do as they please).drop cannabis off the CSL! i just want to grow my own and be left alone! i don't need th
I only kept these 6 packs lol
Gonna go a head and start some of these.

View attachment 130180
These are a few of the older seed.
View attachment 130181
These were in the side door in the frig. lol
View attachment 130182
View attachment 130183
What 6 seeds should I plant?hen house,sounds like something i would try!
these reps in congress ,need to listen to people who vote ,not the political action committies,for the DEA or state police.and these people have the nerve to call asking for money to back Their P.a.c.
Their loss.
wrong. loss yes it is!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
One on the right is one of the 2nd node plants.
I made the mistake of "topping the little midget.
Would have made that 12-16" range and maybe grossed 7 grams of dry weight.
Let's multiply that by 6 plants and I get...
1693620248156.png
Just look at all them resin hairs already on the stem!
1693620972742.png
How many could a person get in a 2 x 2 tent?
The smell is way too "overpowering" to grow more than that. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
One on the right is one of the 2nd node plants.
I made the mistake of "topping the little midget.
Would have made that 12-16" range and maybe grossed 7 grams of dry weight.
Let's multiply that by 6 plants and I get...
View attachment 130198
Just look at all them resin hairs already on the stem!
View attachment 130199
How many could a person get in a 2 x 2 tent?
The smell is way too "overpowering" to grow more than that. lol
what is the smell ,my nose don't work right from here!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
lol
I don't know.
I posted this for more for a joke than serious.
This was about the time autos were first coming into the cannabis world.
Autos have came a long way since then.
that's no kidding , i need to start planning my next picks for sprout ,nearing that time shortly for the girls to come down, a few weeks(3 maybe 4) in solos should be near right on time to keep things rolling ,have second round of pots ready,kinda a pain to keep things moist but i 'am trying to get more, closer together!

Last edited: