Breeding project results

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Runs with the main light.
Gives you that 660nm (Photo Red) "bump" in flower on your spectrum chart.
The diodes for the "lights out",
would be 730nm(Far Red)
The goal is to mimic this chart as close as possible.
View attachment 131772
this was easy was the whole idea ,it is outside, it was till i started tryin to provide light.found out real quick i didn't have near the watts needed started with 2 burples first small150/200?watts ,and a couple of double tube 8 ft.t5's

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Dm me if we can make a reasonable deal, I have some 3000k bloom panels id like to put to use, they are rspec v2 so I can swap boards. I also have 4 3500k 50w cree cobs I can add to.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have stuff, if you want to build your own?
I find pcs of junk aluminum and wire and bolts and screws. Only thing I buy is the actual diodes or COBs and maybe the heatsinks.
Heatsinks is what cost the most if you have to purchase them.
I bought my heatsinks when the prices weren't so damn high.
I don't have any boards for sale, but I can give you advice on what to get for your buck.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have stuff, if you want to build your own?
I find pcs of junk aluminum and wire and bolts and screws. Only thing I buy is the actual diodes or COBs and maybe the heatsinks.
Heatsinks is what cost the most if you have to purchase them.
I bought my heatsinks when the prices weren't so damn high.
I don't have any boards for sale, but I can give you advice on what to get for your buck.
@NoWaistedSpace , you have everyone's ear and now you go quite . i need to bend your ear about this 660 far red light thing!

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I must have been mistaken, I was reading a thread yesterday someone had a bunch of older fixtures like v1. Must have been a different forum.. lol I have an addiction to seeds and lights. My wife used to say she felt like I was cheating on her Everytime I went back to the grow room

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I must have been mistaken, I was reading a thread yesterday someone had a bunch of older fixtures like v1. Must have been a different forum.. lol I have an addiction to seeds and lights. My wife used to say she felt like I was cheating on her Everytime I went back to the grow room
i don't remember seein it about old ones for sale ,but i miss a lot of thing too, so go figure!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace , you have everyone's ear and now you go quite . i need to bend your ear about this 660 far red light thing!
How about I put you on a Dr. Bruce Bugsby video that explains all this in a "NASAfied" way? lol
Interview with Migro, one of the "grow light" spectrum testers from Scotland, I think.
Light manufacturers fear him, like a "one bite" food critic. lol
Watch it twice if need be. Lots of valuable info in this interview.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@Weedkiller find H.A.F. ON SUNDAY@5:41another post i think jedi speak

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
How about I put you on a Dr. Bruce Bugsby video that explains all this in a "NASAfied" way? lol
Interview with Migro, one of the "grow light" spectrum testers from Scotland, I think.
Light manufacturers fear him, like a "one bite" food critic. lol
Watch it twice if need be. Lots of valuable info in this interview.
i got my new spyder light hung,pulled both philzons that droped temps by 8 degrees 70 degrees f lights on was running @78 lights on before , now to get the oil heater set so i can finish the last two!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@oldfart Here is the bottom for my heated table.
1699211091604.png1699211116760.png
Dry Pure Purple plant.
1699211171900.png
Still going strong
1699211228566.png1699211283356.png
Odd genetics here.
What is it?
1699211353869.png
1699211423811.png
I'm thinking, maybe I should start another grow thread?
Or should I keep posting to this one?
I have so many pics from old grows before this forum started.
Old outdoor plants and even my first DIY Led grow light results etc.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@oldfart Here is the bottom for my heated table.
View attachment 131908View attachment 131910
Dry Pure Purple plant.
View attachment 131911
Still going strong
View attachment 131912View attachment 131913
Odd genetics here.
What is it?
View attachment 131914
View attachment 131915
I'm thinking, maybe I should start another grow thread?
Or should I keep posting to this one?
I have so many pics from old grows before this forum started.
Old outdoor plants and even my first DIY Led grow light results etc.
@NoWaistedSpace bring it on ,, all ears and eyes!