Breeding project results

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
These plants are pretty much identical in structure and leaf identity. Only 2 pheno groups/seeds.
There's only a slight variation between the 2 groups in structure and leaf identity.
So what are they?
Lets see what people think these are.
View attachment 129369
View attachment 129371
Looks to me like the plant on the bottom has a slightly tighter node stacking. It's also exhibiting a slightly broader leaf. Perhaps I'm just stoned...

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Interesting profile, wonder what effects come from that?
Most likely will be pine dominant, with a delayed expandatory "affect" in the air way passage.
resulting in the classic old school (cough cough cough) "effect".
Not like that cough as soon as it hits the back of your throat weed.

I want to grow some of the old sativa hybrids.
The resin dripped out the end of the joints from those greasy terps.
Remember that?
95 degrees day
1690675518017.jpeg
1690675624198.jpeg
The re-veg plant now
1690675686652.jpeg
Identical seedlings
1690675811017.jpeg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I wasn't planning on it.
I've grown tired of seeing seeds in flowers. lol
I think I have some old pollen from last or next to the last run. I'll hit some bud sites. It might yield a few.
as soon as they show, it's new shoes or out the back gate,dont want any beans this run , still looking at em close for the odd male flower cleaned up the lowers for air flow ,easy run to date. auto near done,other three are looking fair had to up the % fpj and lab seems to help.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I don't know what they are. Came from 2010 seeds. At least that's what the container said.
That's the deal with all my stuff. I haven't a clue until I pop them. Wished I'd treated my seed a lot better. lol
I'm sure there are a lot of us out here that has the same problem. At least I'm honest about it. I haven't had any luck with the 2004 seed to pop yet.
Those are the closest to my original seed purchases in 2001.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I don't know what they are. Came from 2010 seeds. At least that's what the container said.
That's the deal with all my stuff. I haven't a clue until I pop them. Wished I'd treated my seed a lot better. lol
I'm sure there are a lot of us out here that has the same problem. At least I'm honest about it. I haven't had any luck with the 2004 seed to pop yet.
OG from the 90s early 2000s had a good pine tree flavor if remember correctly lol. Very cool to have an old stash of mystery beans. Wish I had some seeds from the late 90's that were good. If only I was more concentrated on growing than smoking back then...

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
OG from the 90s early 2000s had a good pine tree flavor if remember correctly lol. Very cool to have an old stash of mystery beans. Wish I had some seeds from the late 90's that were good. If only I was more concentrated on growing than smoking back then...
around here,back when, you better have done both!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I quit smoking in 1989 till around 1999. Got married and was working for my wife at the time, who was trying to get a start in a country music career.
Got rid of her! lol
Then a buddy I worked with gave me some weed and I got a few seed out of it and it was the best weed I have ever smoked to this day. Yes, it was the real "Skunk". The sick at your stomach stuff like the bottom of a calf's pissy barn stall.
I was hooked after that and well... here I am. lol
If I'd known what weed would turn out like today, I would have done things different,
but I wasn't thinking about that back then.
People just don't know cause 90% haven't ever smoked that type of weed.
So they will say it doesn't exist and call you a liar. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I quit smoking in 1989 till around 1999. Got married and was working for my wife at the time, who was trying to get a start in a country music career.
Got rid of her! lol
Then a buddy I worked with gave me some weed and I got a few seed out of it and it was the best weed I have ever smoked to this day. Yes, it was the real "Skunk". The sick at your stomach stuff like the bottom of a calf's pissy barn stall.
I was hooked after that and well... here I am. lol
If I'd known what weed would turn out like today, I would have done things different,
but I wasn't thinking about that back then.
People just don't know cause 90% haven't ever smoked that type of weed.
So they will say it doesn't exist and call you a liar. lol
too many of us around, for that to fly!