Bobs buds and bees

twobitbob

Super Active Member
3 Weeks and one day since transplant
These Purple cakes and Paid Vacations really took off under the LED been trying to keep them under the net the last week
cleaned up the bottoms of everything, Foliar with KNF inputs they pray from that stuff.
Flipped today watered with some coconut
Applying bio phos tomorrow010F5DE9-1506-49F4-8EE7-D380E8E35FE6_1_201_a.jpeg924CE7C4-1968-48BA-BDE2-377C2239E5C7_1_201_a.jpeg

twobitbob

Super Active Member
The PBN Profits have a tight growth structure and bushy, I was hoping they'd get above the net but it is time.
The surprise plant crawling around and the male is a male for sure and it's gone now but its in this pic.

I took clones and they are currently in water, I really like how the one purple cake is growing and one of the Paid Vacations has been growing real good not to picky seeming, the other one is a little sensitive if the humidity gets to low it cups a little.
I have quite a few other seeds I want to try and my space is limited so I'm still deciding if I'm even going to root these or not...04D889A9-AAAB-46F6-9A0C-8D2B07244F29_1_201_a.jpeg82A8A84A-C420-4415-9364-C2C39EECF803_1_201_a.jpeg

twobitbob

Super Active Member
1 Week
Purple Cakes
stretching good gotta get the next net on, got some more pruning to do, probably take a good amount out under the net in the next day or two or maybe at the 14 day I'm feeling it out. some are still growing fast.154C9CA4-FEF9-4C3E-9E65-4AE24305CDB1_1_201_a.jpeg
D4DD1ECF-73F6-4AE8-8F74-C65E56906D2E.jpeg
Paid Vacations stretching good as well I'm happy with these 4 so far under the LED been staying pretty even.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Strained the not OHN but kinda trifecta
The turmeric and ginger honey bugs
I used the bug method with the ginger turmeric since it was pretty juicy I added a little brown sugar and stirred everyday to keep it all submerged they were bubbling pretty good when I added the alcohol
The garlic i used brown sugar first as instructed and then deviated and added some honey to keep the volume equal to the other two
So That’s as far as I’m taking it one extraction
Tastes pretty damn good and I’ll add a little in the next KNF foliar probably last one I’ll do before they start budding

Attachments

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Top dressed the day after pruned with 1/4 craft blend, 1/2 cup milled barley, 1 TBL insect frass mixed with a quart of worm castings
last top dress.
Watered today with KNF Inputs backing off the Plant juice and slowly upping the WCA and the FFJ banana and pumpkin
Plan to water one more time with kelp this week and that'll be all for the kelp.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Yes, I'm using coconut and kelp for cytokine hormone right now for stretch and onset of bloom, so I'm there they are still stretching a bit.
I also added some willow ferment I made last summer for the salicylic acid after pruning.
@H.A.F. mentioned something about duke Diamond I think podcast, anyway I went looking for it and found some different stuff about alfalfa and kelp, and the hormones. So this time I'm cutting out the kelp after this next watering.
I'm planning on using fish hydrolysate maybe a couple more times and the KNF stuff through the next couple weeks
and maybe some solution grade gypsum in the end.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yes, I'm using coconut and kelp for cytokine hormone right now for stretch and onset of bloom, so I'm there they are still stretching a bit.
I also added some willow ferment I made last summer for the salicylic acid after pruning.
@H.A.F. mentioned something about duke Diamond I think podcast, anyway I went looking for it and found some different stuff about alfalfa and kelp, and the hormones. So this time I'm cutting out the kelp after this next watering.
I'm planning on using fish hydrolysate maybe a couple more times and the KNF stuff through the next couple weeks
and maybe some solution grade gypsum in the end.
There's a pretty large number of Duke Diamond interviews so finding the right one is tough. It could have been the Pot Cast or one of the Dunn show episodes. If my stoner-synapses remember right it was mainly a talk about something else then there was 5-10 minutes on his growing style - probably was the Dunn show because that douchebag can ruin the hell out of an interview talking about himself :ROFLMAO:

But what I gathered and am practicing is that in the watering is great, because you can control it. In the soil is bad because the plant will always want it.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I listened to quite a few of them of course I can’t remember which one it was either but it was a small section
I still have kelp and alfalfa in my mix
I used craft blend this time too never used it before, I had always mixed my own but I thought I’d try it out.
so I’m kinda taking the advice and top dressed in 2 nd week and I watered with kelp during stretch stage
Last grow I had some foxtailing and I know I watered with kelp a couple times after the 21 day mark….
Anyway thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole 😂