BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Evil

That he did. Did you ever actually see his grows? I saw them both when he lived in Denver and when he moved out to his farm.

Basically, he put a roof of T5 over his grow and used a mic of lamps to get the spectrum he wanted.

As I mentioned above, many of those lamps were UV. He was using Solacure lamps before anyone else I know. Swore by them.

He felt that quality weed and producing in quantity were diametrically opposed goals and could never be rectified. I disagreed. We had lots of good discussions about our points of view and contrary to a lot of people, we were able to make our points, learn from the other (he visited my garden once back in the day) and disagree without ever being disagreeable. That's rare these days. Too rare.
I only seen what he posted on the forum

Exactly, he had his own way of doing thing but never got snotty about those who disagreed....yet so many did, even with his excellent results

See that porky fag tryin to troll in my journal?

Check his journal out over there. I just fought turtle mode for 30 minutes just to post that lol
Yeah it's awful. Another guy trying to come off as a world class grower. He's flipping his plants to flower in awful condition. Going to be interesting to see how much worse they become in flower if he can't even manage veg.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust

Exactly, he had his own way of doing thing but never got snotty about those who disagreed....yet so many did, even with his excellent results
How’s the weather there. We’re at -37 currently

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Yeah it's awful. Another guy trying to come off as a world class grower. He's flipping his plants to flower in awful condition. Going to be interesting to see how much worse they become in flower if he can't even manage veg.
Sadly I can only see thumbnail pictures, but I can see somewhat they look like trash

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical

Oh, I saw some of that shit. Jesus Christ in a fucking basket, some of those clowns would scream! Most of what he did was just plain good agronomy, along with a bit of crop steering. You'd think he was feeding his plants radioactive materials the way some of those fucks carried on!

He was not shy about calling out the bro science. Neither am I, heh heh!

m4s73r

The Laziest
It dont get cold here in Kansas City anymore. it was 70F on christmas. 41 today. Im not going to be able to make hash until Feb...

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Today is the coldest day in the 18 years I've been here, and we got snow on Christmas morning which was nice to see.

It was -10 this morning and the predictions are looking even colder and more snow.

My sister said Edmonton had their coldest Christmas day ever recorded.
Are you in Alberta? I was born there, haven't been back lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn that’s shorts and t-shirt weather almost

-47 by midnight tonight
We are on the edge of the nasty below zero temps here high in single digits then -22 night I just removed my window mount AC a week ago haven't needed it for awhile but what Crazy weather

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just thought I would mention actual shorts and t-shirt weather, in the 70's with lows in the 40's

More cold (low 20's at night) coming so a week of this should sufficiently fuck everything up that wants to start sprouting outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.