BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I have a Mighty I use in the house and a boundless CFX I use in the shop or walk the dog with. The CFX wasn't too pricey so if I drop it in the snow (I have twice) I'm not out too much. But it works great for a "after splitting treat" before I start stacking firewood it was -11 this morning when I used it outside for a bit and it did just fine.

I thought I was done after the sticky brick runt but I've had my eye on the firefly and milaana for a while.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a Mighty I use in the house and a boundless CFX I use in the shop or walk the dog with. The CFX wasn't too pricey so if I drop it in the snow (I have twice) I'm not out too much. But it works great for a "after splitting treat" before I start stacking firewood it was -11 this morning when I used it outside for a bit and it did just fine.

I thought I was done after the sticky brick runt but I've had my eye on the firefly and milaana for a while.
I just ordered the Firefly2+. I’ve been putting off buying a battery operated vape for years, because I’m cheap as hell, but I figured that I’ve put a bunch of money into savings this year and I deserve to treat myself.

I really like the Dynavap, but it is useless in the cold, and there are times when I’ve wished I had something simpler with me.

I ended up needing to use their support chat to use the military discount, because they are offering 10% off store wide, and there’s no way to use the discount with that automatically applied, but it took all of 5 minutes and they emailed me an invoice to check out with.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I just ordered the Firefly2+. I’ve been putting off buying a battery operated vape for years, because I’m cheap as hell, but I figured that I’ve put a bunch of money into savings this year and I deserve to treat myself.

I really like the Dynavap, but it is useless in the cold, and there are times when I’ve wished I had something simpler with me.

I ended up needing to use their support chat to use the military discount, because they are offering 10% off store wide, and there’s no way to use the discount with that automatically applied, but it took all of 5 minutes and they emailed me an invoice to check out with.
Sweet. I rock mine on setting 3 for heat, best flavour I’ve found.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sweet. I rock mine on setting 3 for heat, best flavour I’ve found.
That’s what I’m looking forward to…all the reviews I found this morning seem to say it’s pretty much the best vape for flavor available. I built some induction heaters for my Dynavaps that have helped me get the temp right for good flavor and vapor. This is the last one I built. It lasts a good week or two before I have to recharge the battery.
8CCC0279-77A4-4F87-A23C-607727CF11B0.jpeg

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
That’s what I’m looking forward to…all the reviews I found this morning seem to say it’s pretty much the best vape for flavor available. I built some induction heaters for my Dynavaps that have helped me get the temp right for good flavor and vapor. This is the last one I built. It lasts a good week or two before I have to recharge the battery.
View attachment 104120
That’s the only thing that’s stopped me from buying a dyna vap, fucking $300 induction heater

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That’s the only thing that’s stopped me from buying a dyna vap, fucking $300 induction heater
The ones they sell are garbage. If you have the ability you are better of building your own. The parts run you about $40-$50 and then you can make the case as cheaply as you want. The one in the picture probably ran me about $75 total.

Status
Not open for further replies.