BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettman

Grower of BIG FAT COLAS
Although 28.35 has been giving Padawan a bunch of shit emojis so maybe it’s not him (I don’t think Padawans smart enough to pull that off)

Dr Evil

Yeah, his handle on Trollitup was RM3. He ran a small grow forum with a few hundred members, had some get togethers and then about 6 months ago it just shut down. Gone. I hope he didn't have a health crisis or something.
I liked RM3, he had a lot of good tips and a different style that he wasn't afraid to post.

So many people laughed at him for using boiling water to end the plant's life....I tried it once and it definitely changes the profile, I just didn't like the change

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I liked RM3, he had a lot of good tips and a different style that he wasn't afraid to post.

So many people laughed at him for using boiling water to end the plant's life....I tried it once and it definitely changes the profile, I just didn't like the change
There were a few things he did I wasn't down with but overall he grew solid cannabis that had real legs. I think that had to do with the amount of UV he ran. A lot- starting in veg so the plants wouldn't fry.

Dr Evil

There were a few things he did I wasn't down with but overall he grew solid cannabis that had real legs. I think that had to do with the amount of UV he ran. A lot- starting in veg so the plants wouldn't fry.
He got some very good results with T5's

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
He got some very good results with T5's
That he did. Did you ever actually see his grows? I saw them both when he lived in Denver and when he moved out to his farm.

Basically, he put a roof of T5 over his grow and used a mic of lamps to get the spectrum he wanted.

As I mentioned above, many of those lamps were UV. He was using Solacure lamps before anyone else I know. Swore by them.

He felt that quality weed and producing in quantity were diametrically opposed goals and could never be rectified. I disagreed. We had lots of good discussions about our points of view and contrary to a lot of people, we were able to make our points, learn from the other (he visited my garden once back in the day) and disagree without ever being disagreeable. That's rare these days. Too rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.