BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I see a couple of the rats have slithered their way here already too unfortunately.
Don’t worry about them being here. @Heisenbeans and the few mods/admin we have here don’t put up with that bullshit. The worst those people will do here is add a shit emoji to your post…and then that does nothing but make them look like the asshole. Some of us have gotten into bickering sessions here before, but they usually don’t last long, because the community here is just smaller and I think the vast majority of us here have learned that we are here to learn new things and to help others do the same…and participating in all that drama takes away from that.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Noice! He was crazy as fuck but in a great way.
My favourite trick I learned from him was the fermentation of the roots before chop, I build my tables so I could raise the water and shut off the supply and drain, holding the water in the trays. I’ve been doing it that way ever since and it’s a day and night difference, do you remember him talking about that? I also remember his site but there wasn’t much activity there.

My favourite trick I learned from him was the fermentation of the roots before chop, I build my tables so I could raise the water and shut off the supply and drain, holding the water in the trays. I’ve been doing it that way ever since and it’s a day and night difference, do you remember him talking about that? I also remember his site but there wasn’t much activity there.
Salute Lanestrainley, what does this accomplish exactly because I know I could easily pull this off in dwc.
Cheers.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I remember but I never tried it. He also talked about pouring boiling water on the roots at about the same time to accomplish what I'm guessing is the same result. I didn't try that one either.

Last edited:

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
RM3’s theory is that since the plant needs fermentation for the starches to convert in the cure, this jump starts it by helping it make its own alcohol and reduces cure/jar time. IMO it shaves about 3 weeks off. 3-5 days in the dark with the roots completely submerged in water, since the roots develop differently and are accustomed to different conditions in dwc this may not work the same, I do not know, I’ve never tried it with dwc.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I remember but I never tried it. He also talked about pouring booking water on the roots at about the same time to accomplish what I'm guessing is the same result. I didn't try that one either.
I feel nostalgic rn, all this RM3 talk, like a big hug from the past🤗

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I meant to say, "boiling water". Yeah, well that would do it too.

How many days before chop? You said 3-5?
I knew what you meant, basically both slam shut the stomata. Yeah 3-5 days, I think I remember him saying that a week was the cut off. I just started going 5 days and cut it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.