Badmofo's Basement Oasis

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Cool temps at night will help induce purpling.
Probably won't happen here with the amount of wattd I'll be pushing :confused: plus I don't wanna induce a "fake" purplish if that's what it does. I've heard of purposely making it super cold to get the purple. I'm just wanting to see some nice fading.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Veg cab is starting to get a bit overcrowded, and they are begging for new shoes, but they're gonna have to get over it and wait a week lmao. Don't have the room for their final pots and I'm not transplanting twice at this point.

I need to cull one, I think it's gonna be the GMOozy unless it hits me like King Kongs ballsack t-bagging after a 360 no-scope. Betting there's a better pheno somewhere in the rest of the pack.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Thinking Im gonna drop the bridezilla #1 pheno from the next flower cycle. It's only been curing for a few days, but it pretty much has no smell to it, #2 is raunchy though. I'll give the GMOozy one more shot, I think I stunted the bud development on it by having the lights a bit too close.

After I get everything situated for the next cycle and get the veg cab cleaned out I'll be popping a few beans. Thinking some ecsd s1's and bbc s1's are gonna be next, unless I come into some new beans I want to run before then.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Made a run to the hydro shop for some supplies. Ran out of soil halfway through transplanting so I picked up a bale of promix HP, some trellis netting, and pot elevators. The HP is definitely better than the all purpose from the box box stores.

grabbed some 2x3's for a frame for the net too, I'll probably get that slapped together and stuffed in the tent Monday, and start training them through. Planning on a double layer, one for training, one for support.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Made a run to the hydro shop for some supplies. Ran out of soil halfway through transplanting so I picked up a bale of promix HP, some trellis netting, and pot elevators. The HP is definitely better than the all purpose from the box box stores.

grabbed some 2x3's for a frame for the net too, I'll probably get that slapped together and stuffed in the tent Monday, and start training them through. Planning on a double layer, one for training, one for support.
I’m going to net my current grow too!
I got some 90 degree 1/2” pvc corners and drilled 5/8” holes in ‘em and slipped them onto the tent poles.
733B5736-379E-4FD4-B33E-21BD5C905711.jpeg

then I took some measurements and created a grid pattern with screws in cross members. I’ll take some string and divide my tent int 4” squares. Enough for 64 colas.

8BDD2212-EDD6-4BED-9095-738A293075E3.jpeg

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I’m going to net my current grow too!
I got some 90 degree 1/2” pvc corners and drilled 5/8” holes in ‘em and slipped them onto the tent poles.
View attachment 25488

then I took some measurements and created a grid pattern with screws in cross members. I’ll take some string and divide my tent int 4” squares. Enough for 64 colas.

View attachment 25489
That's a good ass idea, and I might have to steal it in the future, never even crossed my mind.

Did the stinky show up on bzilla #1 ?
I had a plant that needed a few weeks in the jar before it smelt of anything.
Yeah it's slowly coming in some, can't quite tell what it smells like.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Wrestled around in the tent and got this done this morning. I decided to toss a milk crate under the hibernate since it doesn't stretch much to try and get the canopy as even as I can. They are a little rough looking from being stuck in 1gals for too long, but they should bounce back by the time I have the screen filled to flip.

IMG_20191014_124354.jpg

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Decided to check the yield on the GMOozy since it's been curing a week now. Pleasantly surprised, 3 zips on the dot. Thought it was gonna be lower since the buds were kind of small, but they are rock hard. Starting to get a kind of sour, astringent, onion, pine on the smell.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Last two to be wighed are the hibernates, coming in at 132g for the both. So we got a grand total of 464g or 16.6 oz of jarred, good buds for this cycle. Pretty happy with that considering the issues I had, plus it was the first full 4x4 run I have done so far.

Getting some more smells on the GMOozy, when you bust one up and smoke it, it's kind of a chemical lemon, and BO kind of funk. The bridezilla number 1 has some sour milk and faint lemon smells coming off of it now.