Badmofo's Basement Oasis

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I'm not sure. I started to fuck with it this morning and got pissed so I walked away. It's an 8" elbow I'm trying to cram in, and it's too big for the drawstrings on the inside of the tent. It was kind of staying in just because of how tight it fit.

I'll figure it out, just gotta be in the mood to fuck with it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm not sure. I started to fuck with it this morning and got pissed so I walked away. It's an 8" elbow I'm trying to cram in, and it's too big for the drawstrings on the inside of the tent. It was kind of staying in just because of how tight it fit.

I'll figure it out, just gotta be in the mood to fuck with it.
A 8" to 6" reducer would work if you can deal with a little more length. Just thinking out loud.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Started to get the lowers all cleaned up and thinned out some, left a few cloneable branches for later in the week. The flip is coming Sunday. I'm hoping I am timing it right...

View attachment 27467
I like the idea for using wood. Its cheaper than pvc and I'm good with it.
Have I used the wooden act of method before? I habe use for one, just womdering about wood in the tent.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I like the idea for using wood. Its cheaper than pvc and I'm good with it.
Have I used the wooden act of method before? I habe use for one, just womdering about wood in the tent.
Not quite sure what your asking bud.

I'm not sure I have the room to put a reducer on, I have a cast iron sewer pipe coming down text to it. I'll give it a look tomorrow, that would probably be the best way to do it as long as it doesn't slow the airflow too much.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Not quite sure what your asking bud.

I'm not sure I have the room to put a reducer on, I have a cast iron sewer pipe coming down text to it. I'll give it a look tomorrow, that would probably be the best way to do it as long as it doesn't slow the airflow too much.
I would think you would be fine on the air flow. I just used a 6" to 10". and they are pretty long if i remember right it was about 7 or 8" long. Not sure if that intake boot is tapered but if it were you cut a small slit in the boot . Also if you cut it just right could accomplish a light proof connection. Again just thinking out loud..

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Got that vent shoved back in. Stacked some junk under it so it wasn't at as much if an angle, and I taped it to the tent with some aluminum tape. Shouldn't go anywhere now, and if it does I'll deal with it then lol.

Got some more tucking done after that, looking like Sunday flip day is gonna work out. Won't know for sure untill after the stretch though.
IMG_20191031_140923833_HDR.jpg

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Day 14. Doesn't look like they are gonna make it to the second screen, now that we're getting into winter the lower temps probably slowed them down a bit. Really need to build a room so I can insulate it and heat it. Ive tried space heaters, but they don't do shit in a big unfinished basement lmao.

IMG_20191116_134238657_HDR.jpgIMG_20191116_134245863_HDR.jpg

I took some closer shots of the colas stacking but I guess the file size is to large to upload...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Day 14. Doesn't look like they are gonna make it to the second screen, now that we're getting into winter the lower temps probably slowed them down a bit. Really need to build a room so I can insulate it and heat it. Ive tried space heaters, but they don't do shit in a big unfinished basement lmao.

View attachment 30341View attachment 30342

I took some closer shots of the colas stacking but I guess the file size is to large to upload...
I like the wooden scrog and as usual your plants look great.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Looks like most of the cuts are rooted now, gonna toss some in cups today. I'm trying to decide on what the next flower run is gonna be and I can't make up my mind lol.

Thinking I might keep the bridezilla and deputy (as long as it doesn't get all fucked up Midway through flower again) and drop some more beans in water. Kinda want to run some ecsd and BBC s1's.

I wonder if I would be over crowded if I put the clones in 5gals and waited a week or two to pop 4 beans and stick them in 2 gals. Only one way to find out...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Got that vent shoved back in. Stacked some junk under it so it wasn't at as much if an angle, and I taped it to the tent with some aluminum tape. Shouldn't go anywhere now, and if it does I'll deal with it then lol.

Got some more tucking done after that, looking like Sunday flip day is gonna work out. Won't know for sure untill after the stretch though.
View attachment 27860
is that a net or sheep wire fence material?

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
That was quick, roots are hitting the bottoms of the cups already for the cuts I dropped in monday. Got the veg box light turned back on and warming up, I'll toss them in there later tonight.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Got the clones into some 1 gallons today, gonna give them a couple days, then top them. The 4th BBC seed did not come up yet, so I dug in there and found it. the taproot somehow wrapped itself up wierd, and it shucked the helmet before it broke ground. Got it straightened out best I could so we will see if it's gonna survive or just die.