Badmofo's Basement Oasis

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Day 8

They really seem to have bushed out over night. The canopy is starting to fill out nicely. The GMOozy (in the middle) is really starting to stretch now. If it keeps up at this pace it might catch up to the deputy's lol.

IMG_20190729_153926.jpg

These came out kinda shitty but I was trying to show how they were stacking up

GMOozy

IMG_20190729_154331.jpg

Deputy

IMG_20190729_154310.jpg

Hibernate

IMG_20190729_154358.jpg

Bridezillas

IMG_20190729_154341.jpg

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Once again my friends freezer shelf and zipties make an appearance .
Ha ! I like your style.
The appliances around here keep on giving, as well.
I went with the oven rack on this one,,, because I was drying :cool: Dinnt have the fancy zipties- had to go with willow switches. Fml
20190416_091937.jpg

Dont even get me started on Dishwashers,,goldmines. ;-)

Your grow looks clean and tight. I see good things coming your way.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Day 18

Defoliated a little bit more, mostly on the hibernates, the rest didn't seem to need many fans plucked. The stretch seems to be stopping for the most part, so I lowered the lights a bit too.

IMG_20190807_144105.jpg

The structure of the bridezillas I popped are beautiful. Topped them once, no other training.

IMG_20190807_143615.jpg
IMG_20190807_143842.jpg

And we got some frost development starting. If some of these look a bit funny, I had to use the auto edit on my phone because the white balance was fucked up and they came out orange and you couldn't see the trichs.

The deputy
IMG_20190807_144126~2.jpg

Hibernate

IMG_20190807_144137~2.jpg

GMOozy

IMG_20190807_144149~2.jpg

Bridezilla #1

IMG_20190807_144156~2.jpg

Bridezilla #2

IMG_20190807_144205~2.jpg

Might have got those last 2 mixed up but it doesn't really matter lol

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Deputy appears stage right ?
Mozy centre?
Zilla's on the left ?

Yeah, that is me, snooping around the tent.

My wife took me to see her girlfriends grow.
" Dont you want to see the plants ? "
I was down on my hands and knees ( in my own little world) looking at the GFI junction wiring.
She just shook her head @ my shteater grin.
She knows I am curious.
Found her dint I ?

I figure if you dont look @ everything - you won't see anything.

How long does it take a B'Zilla to finish up?

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
You got it pretty much right, hibernates in the back/ stage left bridezillas in the front to the side a bit. I'm not quite sure how long they are gonna take, hopefully somewhere around 65-70 days so I can stagger harvest/dry/trim so it's not so much work at once.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You got it pretty much right, hibernates in the back/ stage left bridezillas in the front to the side a bit. I'm not quite sure how long they are gonna take, hopefully somewhere around 65-70 days so I can stagger harvest/dry/trim so it's not so much work at once.
I got some trich pics at Day 55 for Bridezilla last night on my thread. A bit of amber. Not sure when your indicator is bit I'm thinking a couple more days if that.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Also, the big brown truck just dropped of a carbon filter for me. Just in time, it's starting to get a bit smelly. Mostly just the hibernates early flower nasty funk, they really smell bad for a few weeks lol.

Decided to cheap out and get a $40 filter instead of a phresh, but for some reason I trust an AC infinity cheapy more than the other junk on Amazon. I'll get it slapped on once I get some more duct. I could put it on now, but I don't want to put it and the fan back in the tent, and I only have a short price left.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
The deputy in the back was already getting a bit of a lean on, so I got it staked up. Was gonna do both but I ran out, had to use a few on the tomato's outside, so I gotta run and get some more.

Got some pH calibration solution because I couldn't get my pen to calibrate thinking I had contaminated the solution or something. Still won't calibrate. It's only 0.1-.2 off, and I don't usually need to adjust during flower, so I'm winging it. I gotta decide if I'm gonna get another Apera, or if I should just spring for a blue lab.

Gonna transplant some clones, and cull the extras tomorrow.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The deputy in the back was already getting a bit of a lean on, so I got it staked up. Was gonna do both but I ran out, had to use a few on the tomato's outside, so I gotta run and get some more.

Got some pH calibration solution because I couldn't get my pen to calibrate thinking I had contaminated the solution or something. Still won't calibrate. It's only 0.1-.2 off, and I don't usually need to adjust during flower, so I'm winging it. I gotta decide if I'm gonna get another Apera, or if I should just spring for a blue lab.

Gonna transplant some clones, and cull the extras tomorrow.
Bluelab FTW absolutely love mine.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Found a couple of yardsticks to use to stake the other deputy up. I can open the door without it falling out now lol. Ran out of bud explosion for today's feed. They got about 5.5 grams for 5 gallons, not too far off of the 7.5 they normally get. Hopefully my order comes in by the next feed.

Still losing leafs on both of the deputys though. I only have one clone of it for next run, so if it keeps giving me fits I might get rid of it... I think I'm gonna try to top the shit out of it in hopes that (trying to) keeping it shorter and wider will help with the stability and weak branches. Might even make its own personal scrog

Everything else is looking good though.