Badmofo's Basement Oasis

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Started to taper the feed on them today. Both bridezillas are pretty close judging by the trichomes. 50/50 clear/cloudy. Looks like #1 is swelling before the pistils recede, and #2 the pistils are starting to recede before the final swell.

The deputys are hanging on, don't really have any fan leafs left, so they will be coming down early, just letting them go until I can't at this point. Hibernates look good, the GMOozy looks a bit rough.

7 plants in here was a clusterfuck this run, I'm gonna try to get it down to 4 5 gallons for the next cycle. Ill probably pop a few beans after that though.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Started to taper the feed on them today. Both bridezillas are pretty close judging by the trichomes. 50/50 clear/cloudy. Looks like #1 is swelling before the pistils recede, and #2 the pistils are starting to recede before the final swell.
ful
The deputys are hanging on, don't really have any fan leafs left, so they will be coming down early, just letting them go until I can't at this point. Hibernates look good, the GMOozy looks a bit rough.

7 plants in here was a clusterfuck this run, I'm gonna try to get it down to 4 5 gallons for the next cycle. Ill probably pop a few beans after that though.
Is that Deputy from the same mom as the one you had in the POTM a while back.? That was a beautiful plant.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Got the vegging girls trained somewhat earlier today, the tips are already turned up towards the light, so they seem pretty happy.

Hoping I can get away with leaving them in the 1 gallons until the flower tent is empty. Can't fit more than 2 5 gal's in the veg cab, and I dont like transplanting out of fabric pots.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Both deputys and bridezillas are getting water from here on out. The GMOozy will probably get one more feed, and the hibernates want to go close to 80 days, so they will continue to get fed untill they start their final swell around day 68-70 or so.

The deputys are not gonna make it another week, they will get chopped Sunday or Monday it looks like.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Just got in and looked them over with the loupe, might harvest them tommorow. Trichs are around 80% cloudy 15% clear 5% Amber on average for both. Hoping they take a little while longer to dry than normal so I don't end up stuck trimming all day on my birthday.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Day 65. These bridezillas will be coming down as soon as I get some coffee in me. Ran down and snapped some lights off shots while I wait for it to brew.

View attachment 23007

View attachment 23008
Love the Bridezilla stacking. Mine didn't get as much purple or fade (IDK how to do that yet, but want to try), harvested at 60 days, 20% amber. Different phenos, one is straight frosted chocolate coffee cake the other coffee and lemons. Good job man!

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I don't really do anything special. I slowly taper the feed down the last two weeks until I get to plain water. I try to time it to get at least 2 hits of plain water, but ideally 3-4, before harvest. Seems like 80% of what I've ran turns out purple, but I think that's a coincidence, rather than anything special I am doing

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I don't really do anything special. I slowly taper the feed down the last two weeks until I get to plain water. I try to time it to get at least 2 hits of plain water, but ideally 3-4, before harvest. Seems like 80% of what I've ran turns out purple, but I think that's a coincidence, rather than anything special I am doing
@HydroRed and some others have suggested lowering mega crop at the last 2 weeks and increasing with PK such as bud explosion. I got nute lock last time but didn't lower my base nute (GH3 at the time) so I'm a bit apprehensive but will try it.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Yeah I forgot that part. I usually give them about 1.5 grams per gallon of bud explosion. I taper that off slower than the megacrop. Usually keep up with the full 1.5 untill I get to 2 grams per gallon of the megacrop and then drop it to 1 gram per gallon. Then it's plain water after 2 of those usually.

I'm no expert, and I'm still learning, changing, and evolving how I do things, so that is all subject to change lol.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
The deputy has been curing for a week, so I figured I can check yield on it, ended up just shy of 4 zips not counting all the "tester nugs" I already smoked lol. Not too bad considering they got pulled a week and a half early, and how fucked up they were by the end