Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just put mine into fruiting conditions this morning. The tub on the left of this photo was actually started a full day after the others and it looks the most evenly colonized. The only difference is I didn't open it for the first few days like I did with the others. Now I know just to leave them be.
IMG_3115.jpeg

I also set the camera up to hopefully get a nice time-lapse video of them growing.
2CAA8E053EBF_1671110208.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That sucks about the trich...So far I've always gotten at least one flush before any contaminates creep in.
I think I should’ve waited a little longer for more mycelium to colonize before I put them in fruiting conditions and I probably should’ve had about 50% (or more) of spawn in each tub. I have 6 more bags of inoculated rice going so I can get another batch going.

D

Deleted member 2835

I think I should’ve waited a little longer for more mycelium to colonize before I put them in fruiting conditions and I probably should’ve had about 50% (or more) of spawn in each tub. I have 6 more bags of inoculated rice going so I can get another batch going.
So far I've been using 32oz of grain spawn per 5 pounds of substrate with great success.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
cool deal i'ii try to watch ,close