Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

twobitbob

Super Active Member
@TreeFarmerCharlie
Is that Plastic on the bottom of your tubs? I'm curious what's it for?
I used to make mini tubs like that, kinda treated like a mono in a shotgun on the cheap. the big mono tubs always worked good for me.
Fun Stuff

twobitbob

Super Active Member
That makes sense, if leaving it in the tub. If your real careful you can take those out of the tub, like PF and the side pins become your friends

D

Deleted member 2835

Ate 12 fresh natal super strength last night...wow holy shit I was only expecting to trip for 4 hours ended up in an 8 hour intense trip. I even puked for the first time because of boomers..lmao

Ive grown alot of mushrooms indoor and ourdoor, def got love for the game, ur oysters look AWESOME man... amazingly ive been living in a camper for past 2 years and Pearl oysters have literally started growing out of the walls! From years ago me growing them and throwing leftovers into the woods, and where these camper walls are madr of saw dust lol its just a given i suppose.
Heres a pic of some outdoor Amazon/penis envy

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2835

Have you ordered from Myyco before? I got my liquid culture from them and cracked up when I saw how they packaged the syringe. The “Open Me” box has the needle, a pair of gloves, and alcohol wipes in it.

View attachment 123255
Nice! I've only ordered from cubecultureusa and pnwsporeworks. Hey could you post pics of your golden teachers when they start to pin. The reason I ask is because I have a couple of trays that I forgot to mark and could use a visual reference.
I just checked out myyco and I would pick up there jedi mind fucks no problem.

D

Deleted member 2835

What temperature did you incubate with and what temperature are you going to use to fruit?@TreeFarmerCharlie

D

Deleted member 2835

My monobag and bin are both fruiting at 70 but my trays are fruiting at 73...I've heard that the lower temperature you fruit at the more potent they will be.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Ive grown alot of mushrooms indoor and ourdoor, def got love for the game, ur oysters look AWESOME man... amazingly ive been living in a camper for past 2 years and Pearl oysters have literally started growing out of the walls! From years ago me growing them and throwing leftovers into the woods, and where these camper walls are madr of saw dust lol its just a given i suppose.
Heres a pic of some outdoor Amazon/penis envy
Yikes, over exposure to Oyster spores can start making you sick.
nice those PE are strong the Albinos where really good.

twobitbob

Super Active Member