Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Good...excellent....lol. Most vendors will tell you to fuck off if they find out you're growing mycelium with their syringes.
They emailed me back today saying they will take care of me and wanted to know what indicated it was contaminated. I told them that under magnification I noticed some other spores that looked different. BTW, this just popped up today in one of those jars. It looks like espresso grounds or insect shit doesn't it? Someone on Reddit said it is black pin mold and it definitely looks like it.

IMG_3347.JPEG

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They emailed me back today saying they will take care of me and wanted to know what indicated it was contaminated. I told them that under magnification I noticed some other spores that looked different. BTW, this just popped up today in one of those jars. It looks like espresso grounds or insect shit doesn't it? Someone on Reddit said it is black pin mold and it definitely looks like it.

View attachment 124474
kinda looks like bug dust

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 124474
Yep you got the cooties man...bummer