About a pound

Larfarian

Noob Mc Nugget
Plenty of negative pressure tent sides are sucked in. I'm talking about smell outside the house after it's been filtered and exhausted outside the house. AC Infinity fans and filters.
If your getting any leftover smell outside consider setting up an ozone creating light on your outtake. Comes out smelling like a hair dryer. But I just read you don’t mind about the smell so never mind!

it looks like you have the solo cup mounted in another bucket, is the bottom on the solo cup removed allowing the roots to access the bucket below?
The solo cup is secured in the top of a large plastic container I cut the top off of. It's hanging freely and the bottom of the solo isn't touching anything. I just did that so I'd have something to tie the plant down to that was wider than the cup.

I would have just used one of my NX Riser platforms but it wouldn't fit in the tent with the other four 3gal airpots.

Did an experiment with a couple plants. TI1 and TI3 just got tucked.

But TI2 and TI4 got different levels of leaf removal. Their lower growth was much different than the other two. It was so much lower that it wasn't possible to tuck the upper leaves and the lower growth was completely left in the dark from the huge upper leaves. I guess we'll see how they turn out.

PXL_20220124_230407493.jpg