About a pound

I always wanted to use that as a thread name.

Anyways I have some beans getting ready to plant in my precharged coco.

I have a Seedstockers - Purple Punch Autoflower for a "solo cup challenge" prepping.

This got me to thinking, if I'm going to grow I might as well grow. So I also have four regular Fresh Coast - Truffle Icing prepping.

Unless I'm extremely lucky with females I probably won't hit a pound but who knows.

Precharged coco is warming up and waiting...

PXL_20211227_205918228.jpg

I always wanted to use that as a thread name.

Anyways I have some beans getting ready to plant in my precharged coco.

I have a Seedstockers - Purple Punch Autoflower for a "solo cup challenge" prepping.

This got me to thinking, if I'm going to grow I might as well grow. So I also have four regular Fresh Coast - Truffle Icing prepping.

Unless I'm extremely lucky with females I probably won't hit a pound but who knows.

Precharged coco is warming up and waiting...

View attachment 103960
Now I know why you're so unhappy. Maybe get yourself a rabbits foot.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Problem is the ambient RH in the ~800 sqft of this floor that is the lung room for the tents is at about 30% RH. Can't increase RH that doesn't exist.
Close up the room and exhaust the tent into the room. This is what I do and it helps keep the RH inline. A lot of people seem to think you absolutely have to exhaust the tent outside, in order for the air in the room to replenish the CO2, but your room would need to be sealed up like a nun's vagina to prevent the air n there to get depleted...plus, it's not like the door to the room isn't getting opened daily anyways.

Last edited:

Badddoin

Really Active Member
What does a “lung room” mean, if not that you’re exhausting your tent into it? Just where you get your incoming air?

And a nudder thing: If I were to exhaust into the room through a good charcoal filter, would the smell be manageable? The reason I ask is that I just set up a tent and ducted both outside.