About a pound

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Two clones of the TI1 plant have been outside a while now. In HFOF soil and already topdressed with EWC and some dry amendments. I have no idea what I’m doing in soil but they are still alive.
And a water only liquid diet.

One of them I just tied down because I felt like it yesterday and the other was left alone.

View attachment 115057View attachment 115058
I put a bunch of clones in FFOF. I watered them good when I planted them, but the next day nothing, and the day after that nothing, and the day after that I checked the weight of the pots, they can go another day. And they grew like weeds. It made a believer outta me. I ended up throwing them away, because I’m going to take a little break.

I might revisit the whole hydro thing in the future, but for now I’m a dirt farmer.

I’d like to compliment you and everyone who participated in this thread. You grew some beautiful plants, and I was able to extract tons of useful information. Kudos!

Last of the TI1 plant was trimmed up. Even found nanners while trimming it up along with the seeds I knew where there. Plants had the frost but would touch this companies seeds again with a ten foot pole.

Went to take down the TI3 plant and it was still squishy to the touch after 14 days of drying. Combined with the lack of size and structure means the entire plant even though finished was bound for the bin. Sorry for the bad news.

20A01BB2-532C-40BB-B993-6122BAF2AB0B.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last of the TI1 plant was trimmed up. Even found nanners while trimming it up along with the seeds I knew where there. Plants had the frost but would touch this companies seeds again with a ten foot pole.

Went to take down the TI3 plant and it was still squishy to the touch after 14 days of drying. Combined with the lack of size and structure means the entire plant even though finished was bound for the bin. Sorry for the bad news.

View attachment 115343
That sucks. Hope the smoke is worthwhile, looks like it'll be good.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't think I have committed to a whole pack of anything yet unless it was testers. I keep running a few beans and flowering whatever girls I get (no more than three) and filing the rest of the pack in the appropriate category.
Fire - run a few more and clone, might find a unicorn
Meh - run the pack and see if there's a good 'un, and
Hemp...

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

View attachment 115343
Thanks for the grow and show @twentyeight.threefive I will heed your advice and never buy Fresh Coast seeds.