About a pound

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Is there any logic to when you ramp up the nutes? Last grow I over-fed mine, and it took what seemed like forever to recover. Even then, my yield will certainly suffer. They’re in week 2 of flower now.

There’s no reason for me to think my first grow would be a home run, so I’m really not complaining. Just trying to amass some useful information.

The dialogue early in this thread about lung rooms and venting inside was incredibly helpful. I had already devised a contraption to exhaust and intake from a single window. There would have been 2 8inch 90s sticking out of a window. There’s no attic. A friend of mine said, They wouldn’t have asked what was happening in there. They would have said ‘someone’s growing weed in there.’” I opted to exhaust and intake the air from the same room. So far, there’s been no noticeable smell.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Is there any logic to when you ramp up the nutes? Last grow I over-fed mine, and it took what seemed like forever to recover. Even then, my yield will certainly suffer. They’re in week 2 of flower now.
Just my opinion, but I think you are better off feeding as little as you need to and slowly ramping it up if the plants look like they need more. You are better off under feeding than over feeding, IMHO. The majority of new growers I see having issues are over feeding and causing lockout.

There’s no reason for me to think my first grow would be a home run, so I’m really not complaining. Just trying to amass some useful information.

The dialogue early in this thread about lung rooms and venting inside was incredibly helpful. I had already devised a contraption to exhaust and intake from a single window. There would have been 2 8inch 90s sticking out of a window. There’s no attic. A friend of mine said, They wouldn’t have asked what was happening in there. They would have said ‘someone’s growing weed in there.’” I opted to exhaust and intake the air from the same room. So far, there’s been no noticeable smell.
Nothing specific that the increase is based off of, just past experience.