About a pound

m4s73r

The Laziest
Seems like a good filter to refill with fresh carbon, imo.
And you know, you would think that right. But its actually a HUGE pain in the ass to refill them correctly. Now you can get another bit of life out of them by heating them up to 500°F for a hour. That will recharge the charcoal. But I mean for 50 bucks for a filter... More headache then I want to deal with.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
They are growing. We'll see what TI4 does. I had to semi forcefully remove the seed shell. It had went the entire day with no movement or improvement. The others look well on their way. Not bad for one day of growth!

View attachment 104314
On my first grow Six out of ten popped out wearing helmets (They may have had some intuition about what was in store for them). I see your not a fan of perlite.

SB95

Fucking Nihilist
Using Canna Coco Professional and Jack's 3-2-1.

Mixed up 1 ml/gal of Armor Si, 3.6 g/gal of 5-12-26, 2.4 g/gal of Part B, and 1.1 g/gal of Epsom Salts.

Diluted to 0.6 EC and flushed fresh out of the bag coco to preset it's EC.

Have you added Si right from the rip in the past? Or, do you only plan to prepare the coco with it and feed without it?

I ask because GH recommends starting once in early growth/week 2 not seedling/clone/week 1. I don't know if there's superior information out there than what they recommend on the matter. It's only 1ml/gal but, I'm curious.

Have you added Si right from the rip in the past? Or, do you only plan to prepare the coco with it and feed without it?

I ask because GH recommends starting once in early growth/week 2 not seedling/clone/week 1. I don't know if there's superior information out there than what they recommend on the matter. It's only 1ml/gal but, I'm curious.
Mixed up in both my precharged coco flush and my initial feed.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Nope just all done. I posted something in Talk N Toke for memes and they didn't find it funny. I was blocked from posting in the thread. I created a new thread and posted my memes. The entire thread was deleted. Bunch of self righteous people over there for sure.
Well glad you and a few others found their way here along with me. It’s gotten pretty fucking awful over there in the last 6 months I’ve found.

Fucking cry babies galore

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The meme is about morons thinking that clicking like or share will save a life. Apparently Darkweb is one of them because he thought I wanted kids with cancer to die.
RIU is nothing but a huge echo chamber of angry far left people. If you don’t think the same way as Uncle Cuck, or cockroast, your posts will be nitpicked and/or removed until you comply or leave.