A Loud Country BAMF's Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

Huh... Hell I could just drop those 1 gal fabric pots right down inside my 10" net pots make some feeder rings like I was thinking out of the perforated tubing I use for my diy air spiders and hook em to a rez with a pump on a timer. That would make my summer time gardens much easier to manage. Looking good LC!
Absolutely 💯 sounds like a plan👍👍 I think it would work the same. I have tried to build the rings out of drip ring tubing, vinyl tubing, pvc. By far, the best was the vinyl tubing, but only worked well when it was larger and able to keep the circle shape. Anything smaller than three gal will probably be a problem with vinyl.

The problem i had with the drip ring was the flow rate. It was shitty af. One thing I would also say is think of your pump and how many sites it can support. I bought small cheap 1 or 2 plant pumps, but 16 watering sites requires 4 pumps so far. We'll see how it goes, but I may need to upgrade the pumps for flow...

LoudCountryBAMF

Huh... Hell I could just drop those 1 gal fabric pots right down inside my 10" net pots make some feeder rings like I was thinking out of the perforated tubing I use for my diy air spiders and hook em to a rez with a pump on a timer. That would make my summer time gardens much easier to manage. Looking good LC!
Actually, if the tubing is perforated already, should be good to go 👍👍 what medium are you using?

So how often do you water your drain to waste plants LC? And hell I might could just dump a quart of nutes on them twice a day(light on, lights off) in veg, then double it come flower and shine setting up my pump and drip rings. I'm getting kinda of tired having to fill up my 10" net pots with hydroton every time anyways and I use them and much prefer my 6" net pots. I think I am going to test this KISS drain to wast method directly on some some Panama Red x LA Kush x Wilson regs that need to be up potted badly.

LoudCountryBAMF

Yo LC, guess who just decided to go on and kick it root? FUTURE #1 did bieaotch!!!
View attachment 91723
View attachment 91722
You a god damn weed genius man!
I was just bout to ask bout it. Man that is great! 👍😁🥂

Haha, on my 5gal and 3gal coco, I run the pump for like 3-4 seconds per hour. I keep an eye out for a little trickle of waste, and check the drain hole every so often to make sure its wet, if not, turn up the timer another second and check tomorrow. My bubba kush scrog was up to 9 seconds per hour. Kosher is at 7. Badazz 9

LoudCountryBAMF

So do you use the cocoforcannabis.com feed chart. Remember wheb i was talking about nutr burn? Would you believe I was feeding my plants at 1300ppm. Not ec. But ppm. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Between that and figuring out how to water 16, its been a tough week.

I got the nutes under control a couple of weeks ago, but the damage had been done....lots of p and k burns thoughout.....caught it early on white widow and amg, early enough on kosher,not so early on badazz, and early enough cdlc, not so on sour stomp😔. To be honest, ive probably been doing that since i started growing and just never really looked back into feed charts or anything once i got going. Looking here and seeing how a proper grow should look, spurred me to check... that and my burnt up ass tips 😄😅😞. Anyway, under control now, but all my current stuff is gonna show it, maybe with the exception of amg and widow....

I was just bout to ask bout it. Man that is great! 👍😁🥂

Haha, on my 5gal and 3gal coco, I run the pump for like 3-4 seconds per hour. I keep an eye out for a little trickle of waste, and check the drain hole every so often to make sure its wet, if not, turn up the timer another second and check tomorrow. My bubba kush scrog was up to 9 seconds per hour. Kosher is at 7. Badazz 9
Right on, what timer are you using just in case hand watering doesn't get me the results I want. I am just going to go basic bitch and give em half strength in veg then full strength flower jack's 321, cap of super thrive, 25ml silica, 25ml AG fungicide and ph 5.8. ppm right around 500/1000.

LoudCountryBAMF

Right on, what timer are you using just in case hand watering doesn't get me the results I want. I am just going to go basic bitch and give em half strength in veg then full strength flower jack's 321, cap of super thrive, 25ml silica, 25ml AG fungicide and ph 5.8. ppm right around 500/1000.
I use the nearpow and togoal infinite timers. The 2 pack of togoal are cheaper and work/look exactly the same as the nearpow 👍. Both on amazon.

Did you get that from a trade? Want to go splits on that masonic dealer choice?
I did, and unless there is a cultivar of his you are really looking to get your hands on how would you feel about me just sending you all the masonic beans I have left and once you got your new 12 site 4 X 4 dialed you run through them at your leisure and if we get the elusive Mr Wilson to show up or something really fire you just send me a cut. I don't really have the space to run regs like I want to and I am having shit luck with them, Legend OG Deystrower only 1 of 3 popped and it turned out to be a male. Cherrygasm x Grape Lime Ricky I only had 1 bean of and it popped and looked and smelled great but was a male/mulch. The only reg I have left is Jawa Pie and it is going to flower very soon and FUCK I hope it turns out to be a female lol.
The Masonic beans I have left are:
Masonic SeedsLA Pure Kush X Panama RedPhoto (Reg)LA Pure Kush X Panama Red X Wilson4Trade (2021)unkwn
Masonic SeedsNorthern Lights X Willie NelsonPhoto (Reg)Northern Lights X Willie Nelson X Wilson3Trade (2021)unkwn
And did Panama Red get its name because the stems/petioles are red?
Panama Red LA Kush.jpg

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am running HC it is good and it is cheap, my favorite way to roll. lol

All of my comp plants are in HC from Home Depot, I was a little nervous since I had never tried it but it was all I could get my grubby hands on that day, I don't get to the city very much, but damn I am impressed, great stuff, last uppot I just used it as is no rinse or cal-mag soak before I think I found my new coco...

All of my comp plants are in HC from Home Depot, I was a little nervous since I had never tried it but it was all I could get my grubby hands on that day, I don't get to the city very much, but damn I am impressed, great stuff, last uppot I just used it as is no rinse or cal-mag soak before I think I found my new coco...
Right on Nobighurry, and their hydroton kicks ass too!

LoudCountryBAMF

Got it figured out and almost all setup. 20210520_131037.jpg
Got 3/4 of it setup and the watering system works perfectly. Gonna train soon, but thinking im just gonna top and clone those tops and go for the 4cola deal. I guess. Lol i dunno when to flip! I'm guessing now or in the next day or two?

All the rings have been printed, but printing more for other tents. 20210520_131457.jpg

Just a lil more work to do, but the next round should be much easier; no thinking required!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Badazz OG Cheese
Shes asleep right now, but you can clearly see the p and k burn here. Luckily she recovered and is getting her correct color/fade... really kicking myself in the ass about my nute fuck up... anyway!

She probably got two more weeks; pistils still erect and white...

We all been there at least once, Now until your next grow you'll wonder "what if I hadn't", now next run you know her limits....

LoudCountryBAMF

20210529_105052.jpgday 3 of flower. Topped and cloned all except the g13 which has stayed short...
Have to get used to all this variability in sog, but i think itll be fine. I'm a little concerned about my bottom right corner, but i may lst there to fill in the enpty space...