A Loud Country BAMF's Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

Sup yall! Here's this week's update starting with my
3x3 kosher kush20210504_233911.jpg20210504_233856.jpg
I decided not to move the plant to center the scrog and you can see i ran out of room on the right side and not so much on the left side. Flowering nicely though. Nugs could be bigger.... oh well.
Figured out diamond nectar actually helps your plant absorb nutrients and also figured out that i burn my plants, so i backed off the ppm. Let's see...

LoudCountryBAMF

Here is my 2x4 with white Widow on the left and Amnesia Mac Ganja on the right
Before i tucked under scrog
20210505_015534.jpg
After i tuck
20210504_233705.jpg
They are filling the scrog nicely 👌. They haven't filled the tent yet, but will do soon. Again with the nutrients 😅

I also fixed the ventilation in here. All my tents have intake and exhaust, but I wasn't getting enough circulation in the tent. I was considering doing the vertical fans, but didn't want to give up the floor space, so i suspended box fans in the ceiling of the tents and it has worked great! 20210504_234148.jpg

LoudCountryBAMF

Ok, here's my 3x4 with Badazz OG Cheese 🧀
Bulking up nicely, but nute burn...
20210504_234220.jpg

Somewhat level canopy 20210504_234248.jpg

Shot of the box fan in the tent. All my tents now have this fan setup.
20210504_234148.jpg
So here is a great example of my over feeding. The tips are burnt af
20210504_234313.jpg
😿 oh well. They should be fine. Lessons learned 😅

LoudCountryBAMF

Finally, my 4x4. This will be my first SOG attempt, thanks to motivation from H.A.F 😁

Overview shot. Still need to clean it up a bit, but at the end, i will have 4 of those tubs on 1gal coco ebb and flow with 4 plants per tub for 16 total.
20210504_234127.jpg

I kinda fucked up and let the seedlings stretch to much, whoops, but i am able to fix the stretch when i transplant
20210504_233733.jpg
Here, all the seedlings had that crazy stretch, so i sort of laid the cup down and transplanted sideways, if that makes sense, then guided the stem to middle as i filled with coco....pretty easy and worked well 👌
20210504_233749.jpg

Thats all folks!

Your gardens are crushing LC! And holy shit am I excited to see your 4 X 4 when it is up and running cuz your tub solution to a flood and drain is exactly what I had visioned in my mind. I was thinking on putting 2 TSW2000 one for each side(2 trays) above them, and then when you are running through different strains just put the short girls on one side and lower the light and put the tall girls on the other side and lift it. Great job man!
Thums UP.jpg

LoudCountryBAMF

That's two!20210507_200637.jpg
I've been to three different walmarts to find 2 more tubs, but still no luck 😢.

I may have to use a new brand, but the plants are responding well. I literally have seen no one ebb and flow coco, but I also havent read any disasters.

Why coco? Cause I have a shit ton....

God damn that's going to be a pretty tent when its full up... And it's a good thing you put that box fan on the ceiling cuz something tells me your going to need it lol. Are you going to raise your pots up with rock or drainage mats inside the tubs or just run them flat to the bottom?

And Vader ebs and flows coco and his gardens CRUSH.

Last edited:

LoudCountryBAMF

God damn that's going to be a pretty tent when its full up... And it's a good thing you put that box fan on the ceiling cuz something tells me your going to need it lol. Are you going to raise your pots up with rock or drainage mats inside the tubs or just run them flat to the bottom?

And Vader ebs and flows coco and his gardens CRUSH.
Haha right now they are up on old cat food cans 😆 but i am jigsawing some milk crates mañana. Should work prefecto.

LoudCountryBAMF

Tried printing a little air pot / watering ring combo.
20210511_164356.jpg20210511_164344.jpg
Had to print it on its side because of the valve over hang, but now that i see how it looks and feels, I'm gonna make a square version of this.

I want to use these for auto flowers; similar to a solocup grow and want the drip built in for stability and ability to automate watering....
Ultimately, if the design gets to frustrating, ill probably just buy half gallon bags and use those. My goals is to fit 6 autos into a 2x4, stunting height and going for a sog.

My autos usually get 3-4ft tall, with topping...so really the only way ive seen small autos is with the small pots, solo cups n whatnot....

LoudCountryBAMF

Hey yall. Here is the third draft. did a few modifications, like using triangle instead of square, feed lines. This allows me to address over hang with having to run support lines done the inside of the container.

Also, i thinned out the walls and stuff.... it was costing about 2 bux a print, got it down to right under a dollar per... 12 hr print time, but i may try faster... easy enough to hit print and goto sleep...20210513_121122.jpg
This was my 2nd attempt. Somehow i forgot to put a floor...lol