A Loud Country BAMF's Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

Heres sour stomper 76 days old! 20210529_110549.jpg
Shes just about done, so im not gonna bother trying to yoyo the colas with only a week or so to go.

I had all but given up on autos, because of the unpredictability, but wouldn't you know it, these mephisto beans are on schedule βœ…πŸ‘. Most harvest their Stomper around day 82 84 85...βœ… gonna flush her when she eats up the last of her rez. Sour Stomper is supposed to be one of their best smokes. Hoping so...

Cdlc is still doing her thing....

LoudCountryBAMF

Umm okay! This is my third bowl of Sour Stomper since like noon. Shes coming in at a 9.5, easy! And thank god! I needed a good hit! And got one!

Same thing with the kosher. I only had one bowl of that one, and the sample was still too wet, but the flavor was extremely unique and the high very good! We'll see tomorrow on that one, but I'm pretty sure sour stomper is gonna beat it.

Either way, my faith has been restored! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™. I can confidently say sour stomper is on par with any top shelf out there! I will be excited to smoke this!

LoudCountryBAMF

Nice looking grow show man πŸ‘ Killing it!
Ty ty 😁πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯‚. Ive been a lil lazy with the pics lately but ill get on it! 🀟

I peeped your journal tooπŸ‘πŸ‘ this is my 3x3 right now
20210601_223643.jpg
Im bout to chop that down and run these that just popped
20210601_230203.jpg
But only 5/6 germed :/

So i should be right there with you. I think the best bet is to go for 6 colas per plant on this one πŸ€” πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈdunno we'll see

Bambam

Got some interesting 🧐 beans going! Will like to see them come along. Is that Purple Punch some S1 bean? Purple Punch looks killer from what I have seen. LUCKY πŸ€

Oh and from the looks of it your beans are 2 days or so ahead of mine. We should be rocking out some goods about the same time. Little grow along! lol

LoudCountryBAMF

Got some interesting 🧐 beans going! Will like to see them come along. Is that Purple Punch some S1 bean? Purple Punch looks killer from what I have seen. LUCKY πŸ€

Oh and from the looks of it your beans are 2 days or so ahead of mine. We should be rocking out some goods about the same time. Little grow along! lol
I have a purple punch from gps going in my 4x4. This purple punch is from barneys farm 🚜.

Lol as far as seed choices, i honestly stuck my hand in the bag and grabbed! Lol @H.A.F. got me trying my first sog, and im just excited to finally be able to go through all these beans i bought lol. Hopefully find some gold!!

LoudCountryBAMF

Alright, heres cdlc 20210601_234201.jpg20210601_234215.jpg20210601_234239.jpg
All i can say is burnt rubber! Its beautiful 😍

Okay and heres sour stomper 20210601_234054.jpg20210601_234251.jpg
I took about 2 ounces of tops off her and gonna let the lowers keep going.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally heres my lil veg area
20210601_234038.jpg
Its got a lil bullshit veg light but i got a spider farmer 100w that im bout to put thereπŸ‘

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Misting nozzles for those auto cloners. Never used one, but I hear they clog. Cheap replacements would be $$
Its a "manifold" it takes the water out of the sump and splits it evenly to nozzles. Yes the nozzles clog. But Fuck, its effective!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@TerpyTyrone That sounds interesting! Have you seen it printed before? If so,i could probably hunt it down on thingiverse or somewhere, otherwise, it's not that hard to design... are you in need of some?
No. But next year clone season I will. My bro has 3 64 site cloners and can't keep em full.
@250$ a piece its not hard to see why I wanna build my own out of bins with harbor frwight fountain pumps. Universal shit. Just the manifold is What is thw patented part. I'll get a pic in the morning when I go to said spot .
Its still illegal to,grow here. For a lil while longer.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
No. But next year clone season I will. My bro has 3 64 site cloners and can't keep em full.
@250$ a piece its not hard to see why I wanna build my own out of bins with harbor frwight fountain pumps. Universal shit. Just the manifold is What is thw patented part. I'll get a pic in the morning when I go to said spot .
Its still illegal to,grow here. For a lil while longer.
Lets DIY this mofo!Capture+_2021-06-02-17-46-52.png
Just an image I found online