A Loud Country BAMF's Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

Sup, fellow chuckers!

So I was trying to decide when to start a grow journal and I was maybe gonna waiy til i started a new seed, but instead, ill just jump in wherever im at for each of my spaces.

This post is for my 3x3 tent. I decided to use a scrog for this plant, which is Kosher Kush.

I just came back from a trip and she was a little bushy, so i did a heavy 90 min defol and got those branches situated under the screen. Heres an after shot.20210420_184612.jpg

I run 5050 coco perlite with jungle juice trio, diamond nectar, silica, and flower fuel. Drain to waste.

Im pretty happy with this setup; have an 8gal aerated reservoir that i fill every 5-6 days.

I use an alibaba meijui 240w 3000k.

I'm pretty happy with the setup; the only thing im thinking about is maybe running a full line of nutes like big bud and bud candy etc.

Any comments are kuch appreciated! Thanks yall!

I really dig smoking Kosher Kush as I feel like the little bit of cbd it has in it loosens me up a bit when I smoke it. Great looking scrog work LC and just curious... Does the trim on your defol pile have any frost rails on them for a possible bubble run?

LoudCountryBAMF

NIce work getting that spread out even. I don't have the patience for that :ROFLMAO:

How old is the plant?
Thanks brotha! Ummm im gonna say 8 9 weeks ish. Ill have to take a look at some previous stuff. But this is her 2nd week of flower. Shes already reached the outer edge and will stretch to finish filling up the net...

Yah its a pain in the but the first few weeks of flower, but after that, cruise control... i defol and tuck braches til about day 21 or run out of room and then just let it go...

For this size space, id usually have two plants with some lst, and id say it would take just as long to defol...haha...im definitely probably wrong lol. I damn near get any and all fan leaves. If the vud site is there and putting out its own fans, i cut.

LoudCountryBAMF

Sup, fellow chuckers!

So I was trying to decide when to start a grow journal and I was maybe gonna waiy til i started a new seed, but instead, ill just jump in wherever im at for each of my spaces.

This post is for my 3x3 tent. I decided to use a scrog for this plant, which is Kosher Kush.

I just came back from a trip and she was a little bushy, so i did a heavy 90 min defol and got those branches situated under the screen. Heres an after shot.View attachment 89198

I run 5050 coco perlite with jungle juice trio, diamond nectar, silica, and flower fuel. Drain to waste.

Im pretty happy with this setup; have an 8gal aerated reservoir that i fill every 5-6 days.

I use an alibaba meijui 240w 3000k.

I'm pretty happy with the setup; the only thing im thinking about is maybe running a full line of nutes like big bud and bud candy etc.

Any comments are kuch appreciated! Thanks yall!
Man, i was h.a.f. when i wrote this lol

LoudCountryBAMF

I really dig smoking Kosher Kush as I feel like the little bit of cbd it has in it loosens me up a bit when I smoke it. Great looking scrog work LC and just curious... Does the trim on your defol pile have any frost rails on them for a possible bubble run?
Yeah man! Im really excited for it! I got an ounce of it one time one one of my Colorado runs, and it was so good that i remembered its name! Thats saying alot! Friends remember her name too lol!

I absolutely save any trim worth saving for my bubble, but this is her second week of flower and no trichomes yet, so didnt save this. I actually filled a 5gal about 1-3rd full of fans on this defol. Shell get another defol in like 10 days and then i let her rock out 🤟🤟, but best believe , if i defol with trichomes or at harvest , i keep all them fans and trim and run that shit for bubble ✅💯

LoudCountryBAMF

So that was my 3x3 with the kosher kush.
This is my 3x4 with Badazz OG Cheese
20210421_104421.jpg
20210421_104437.jpg20210421_104452.jpg
I did the same thing with the heavy defol. This one went a lil quicker as i attacked from the underside of the plant and i knew the lights were getting ready to cut off soon. You can tell she is getting ready for bed as her leaves start to droop. This is about day 20 of flower nother 50 to go. I did some good branch tucking right when the lights went out, so it looks better. I'll take another pic mañana.

She's on the same setup; coco perlite 5050 jungle juice trio diamond nectar flower fuel. I use pond zyme instead of cannazym or sensizym and it definitely works.

I guess the only thing i need to work on in both tents is ventilation. I kinda half ass do it, and have paid for it! lol, so time to fix!

That is a KILLER looking scrog LC(I really want to pop that bean of her you sent me but I just don't have room atm) If she chunks up at all you are going to have several nice jars O cheese!

LoudCountryBAMF

I'm hoping so! Its always a damn dice roll with seedsman lol, but im super excited to get these babies flowered and make room for some of these heisenbeans ive gotten lol!

And i haven't forgot u!. I've got stuff I'm mulling over on gps, particularly sticky icky, though ive definitely read the lemon tree cross a few times lol...probably pull the trigger here soon...

I'm hoping so! Its always a damn dice roll with seedsman lol, but im super excited to get these babies flowered and make room for some of these heisenbeans ive gotten lol!

And i haven't forgot u!. I've got stuff I'm mulling over on gps, particularly sticky icky, though ive definitely read the lemon tree cross a few times lol...probably pull the trigger here soon...
Take your time and pick us a winrar LC, anytime I go to the GPS website I end up with WAY to many open tabs in my interwebz browser because they all look so fucking good lol. That said I have had several people tell me to absolutely try Lemon Tree, and Gorilla OG Kush so take a good long look at them and see what you think.
gorilla-og-kush.JPGI Smell CHEESE BURGER.jpgLemon Tree.JPG

Last edited:

LoudCountryBAMF

Sup yall! Alright, i took a phat ass hash hit for this one! Here we go!

This week im going to show you all of my grow spaces, starting with my 3x3 with Kosher Kush.
20210427_231307.jpg
I did a heavy defol last week and this is her this week.
20210427_234826.jpg
I sprayed with spinosad for the last time...well i usually final at day 21 but no sign of bugs, so we'll see...

I saw this box fan and thought it could solve my circulation issues. 20210427_234813.jpg
The tent has an intake and exhaust, but I had a problem with water developing on the leaves...stagnant humid air...so I popped this in and now, no moisture on the leaves. Tent just feels fresher...

Finally, this is a shot of my watering setup. 20210427_234800.jpg
I used a 6in hydro halo on this one. Its 5050 coco perlite in a 5gal bucket lined with a paint strainer with holes srilled for drain to waste.

This will probably be the last time I run a scrog in this tent, unless i find an amazing cut or something.... H.A.F. and the rest of yall have got me convinced i can definitely squeeze more efficiency out of my setup.

LoudCountryBAMF

Here is my Auto/Veg Tub with CDLC and Sour Stomper from Mephisto.

This is my Goddess Guarding The Garden
20210427_234747.jpg
I like em thick 😉
This is CDLC
20210427_234659.jpg
She is about 40-45 days old and i gotta say, shes growing pretty good so far. I 🙏 the smoke is fire 🔥 on these two cause if not, im gonna be done with autos and make this tub light tight and call it a day!

Close up of CDLC
20210427_234605.jpg

Here's her sister Sour Stomper
20210427_234646.jpg
Like i said, they are growing good af, just praying for fire. Thats my heavy top net for later...

Close up of Sour Stomper
20210427_234626.jpg

I recently thinned out my 4x4 where i was vegging for a second and moved everything over here.

20210427_234551.jpg20210427_234538.jpg20210427_234520.jpg
I've gone ahead and cloned whatever i was gonna keep and threw out alot of plant in prep for maxing out my 4x4. I think this will work better because with this new method, i dont veg as long and blah blah blah, lol i think it will just work better. To feed, i just put water in the shoebox and let the cups bottom feed.👍👍

Finally, heres a shot of my watering setup. I did this to both plants. I built this "halo" myself20210427_234507.jpg

LoudCountryBAMF

On to the 2x4

I was in a dilemma when I was thinning my 4x4. I already had plants that were too big for my maxing out my 4x4 experiment, so i killed a few, cloned a few, and put these two into flower.
20210427_234426.jpg20210427_234444.jpg
White Widow on left and Amnesia Mac Ganja on right.
I still need to frame my scrog, but im going to try to get away with using just a couple peices of pvc just to keep the side of the net straight.

Nothing too special going on here. These plants are on day one of flower.

same kind of watering setup.
20210427_234406.jpg

LoudCountryBAMF

My 3x4 is on day 27 with Badazz OG Cheese
20210427_234346.jpg
This is 7days after that heavy defol.

Close up 20210427_234325.jpg
I was a little late at day 25 with my final bug spray, but i did see a mite here, so all good. They are gone now 😄
20210427_234314.jpgsame watering setup.

LoudCountryBAMF

Whew! And finally! The 4x4
20210427_234258.jpg
I pray this tent never looks this empty again! But thats alright! Lol couple weeks...

In here is a mutant Future #1 by Anesia.
20210427_234216.jpg I didn't want to tell yall this, but a couple weeks ago, I was moving a plant around and I accidentally pushed the main stalk over, like a 100degrees, and didnt realize it for like 48 hours when the plant started to wither 😔, so i topped it, cloned the top, put a band aid on the main stem, and prayed🙏. She made it 🙌 👏 😍 ❤!

And here is the last of the stuff i need to move over to my veg tub, then it'll be ready for my sog attempt.
20210427_234239.jpg

Thanks for the tour LC and you have some really nice looking plants man! Can't wait to see what you come up with to max out your 4 X 4 as I have pretty much all the dam stuff you have after running some dutch buckets in the veggie garden 2 years ago lol. It gets pretty damn hot her in OK come summer time and that would be the perfect time to run cocco for a run or 2 until fall as I don't have a dwc chiller. Oh... and after having mixed results on beer can sized air stones I started just making my own DIY spiders and they work great if you put big enough washers on them so they sink to the bottom of your bucket but I bet they would totally work great for watering rings for top feeding your buckets.
DIY Spider.jpg
Keep crushing it brother!
IAMTT.jpg