2021 Mystery Pack Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So far 25 players have posted seeds being germinated.

TreeFarmerCharlie

Zaphod420

idolized

Mr. Greenz

Protato

H.A.F.

Nobighurry

TerpyTyrone

Kushash

Tango.hotel.charlie

Dalton

Zaphod420

GrowernotAshower

Old ST1R

GrowsomethingBill

Protato

Ohio.george

DesertPlants

Bustenbeans

FluffySquish

printer

wierdly

Butlers ridge

awcoste

F series
So there are 15+ that need to get their asses in gear?

Loco Grown

So there are 15+ that need to get their asses in gear?
I know I know, ok. LOL. I'm working 60 hour week or something, plus had some car issues earlier this week (electric car stopped charging, ugg!), so I'm lagging a bit here. Also I've been trying to determine my strategy on this. The April 1 is a hard deadline for me to hit based on my rotations and available space. I usually like to veg seeds out for a while, and sex plants to watch for early flowering structure before running through a full flowering cycle. That said, I'm gonna drop some seeds to soak before I have to leave for work today, and will be in the game.

Day 7 and all 3 Harlets are now sitting on FRESH and bubbly nutes that were spiked with a generous spoonful of delicious grade A maple syrup and Peruvian fruit bat guano. CLHP 1 and 3(Day 8) are now also on top of a previous mentioned medium sized bucket of deliciousness .
Harlets D7 & Hashplant D8.JPG

Loco Grown

I know I know, ok. LOL. I'm working 60 hour week or something, plus had some car issues earlier this week (electric car stopped charging, ugg!), so I'm lagging a bit here. Also I've been trying to determine my strategy on this. The April 1 is a hard deadline for me to hit based on my rotations and available space. I usually like to veg seeds out for a while, and sex plants to watch for early flowering structure before running through a full flowering cycle. That said, I'm gonna drop some seeds to soak before I have to leave for work today, and will be in the game.
OK, I got my seeds soaking.. 4 of each, this, that, and the other..

IMG_20211202_121751597.jpg

I have them soaking in RO water plus Fulvic Avid, Kelp, and Southern Ag GFF. They are hanging out with my dabpress and my a Salvia Divinorium cutting that I am rooting this week:

IMG_20211202_122125216.jpg

I'll get them in coco tomorrow before work.

IMG_20211202_122137761.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Gotta try and catch up to all the ‘mericans who got out of the gate early!

View attachment 102338
After 60 hours, 5 of 6 of the beans had tails.

One of the The Other Ones doesn’t want to play, so I added another bean this morning.

A2674F9A-2819-45AF-A83E-FE4FBBA78F13.jpeg

Usually I get tails a lot quicker than that and I discovered that the flappy thing on my hood fan is stuck open, so cold air is pouring in and the plate was sitting right there in all the cold. Things should speed up now that I’ve moved it to a warmer place.