2021 Mystery Pack Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Tails on all 12, except one of the Other Ones. I gave it a squeeze and heard the pop. Put em in Solos with some Roots Organic and sprayed em down with RO water. Ill check em tommorow to see if they are up. First time for me using the float tech, just let em float in the water for 36hrs or so. I usually tap em down after 24 hrs and I think I was drowning them!

Loco Grown

FoxyBat20

Hey yall sorry for late post but here is what i planted last saturday (1st 6 pix taken on 11/27) made mini humidity domes out of water bottles. I popped 2 of each of This, That and The other and one Harlet so 7 seeds total. Today's pic will be on next post :)

Attachments

printer

Super Active Member
No fancy labels sad to say. Tails on the little ones and time for the plunge. I have had some trouble with seeds after I planted them, different opinions on what they need. I went with the seeds and their tails horizontal and they will work it out, hope they do. I thought I might as well put them in a bigger pot from the start, misjudged how many I can get under my seed starter. Gave them some plastic wrap keeps things cozy. I have soil and a topping of seed starter mix. The stuff must have been baked as it did not want to absorb moisture but floated on top of the water which then soaked into the soil. Collected the run off and poured it back onto the starter mix until it was damp. Hope it is not too damp for the seeds. A lot of hoping going on here. Not sure if I should put the lights on or just let it be and they will get up when it is time. Maybe I should have got some Jiffy Plugs, too late.

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Everyone has until the 8th of December to post seeds getting wet photos or I will consider you out of the competition. I know a few people on the other side of the pound are still waiting for their seeds to arrive and we will give them a little extra time to get going.
I'm stills waiting for my seeds to be delivered.
I hope the same shit doesn't happen to me when heisen dropped testers with lemon tree early 2020 and the travel ban happened, till this day I never got the seeds. It sucked but nothing I could do and nothing Greenpoint did about it.

Last edited: