2021 Mystery Pack Competition

printer

Super Active Member
You will do just fine. Canada has less gravity, so yall's plants have less grow resistance.
Not to mention homo milk & ketchup chips
You don't have ketchup chips?

Got my seeds yesterday but picked up an old Hammond organ so I did not have time to open the package. I am thinking of doing an OhioGeorge, two of each and a harlot. I am going to be squeezed for room in flower as I have a bunch of CBD going on right now as the last bunch had too much THC.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After 24hr soak then three days in soil I excavate and address any helmet heads. There were several but they were all loose and came off with a tap.
I did a one time re-labelling and moved the three problem children to the end of the line so I can keep an eye on them.
That #5 was fine but sunk too deep. I just pulled some dirt from around it.
This and That #6 were both cracked with just nubs - slow, or possibly duds.
IMG_7437.JPG

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Other than pounds of weed, has it come up whether or not there is a prize or prizes? It is entirely possible my stoned ass just missed it.
There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I learned not to promote these competitions with prize pots because you get a lot of unsavory types. As the competition progresses I will expose what the prizes are but we got things from Growershouse, Buildasoil, and Amare to mention a few.