2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I chopped down and mowed all the vegetation around my plants today to help get some air moving through there to keep the humidity down. It will be nice to be able to go out there without getting covered in ticks, too! The plants look so much bigger without all the 4' and taller vegetation around them. BTW, those green stakes are 96" stakes :)
7WOALux.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The other legal pair. That is my neighbors fence. It is literally the ONLY place i can flower plants right even though she leaves that stupid damned light on all night. My doors are on the other side of the house so its fine for me. Just behind that is where my bloom vent exhausts.

The shadow from my house stops any light cast on the plants. They are in complete darkness at night (That is why GMO turned around)

I am really glad i toughed out the GMO cake. IT was revegging HARD...threw some goofy leaves but did not get to single points. I saved it in time.
The pair
IMG_1285.JPG
GMO cake
IMG_1282.JPGIMG_1281.JPG
It did start kind of flowering some lowers or something..i pulled all that stuff off and the rest looks ok. I will sort out what i clear off when bud sites show but its going to go full term no problem. ITs BACK! Smells nasty like its pal the Dubstep (purple pheno) in the other pot.

So many budsites.

The dubstep has a big tomato cage inside of it and the branches were pulled and tied outside of the cage exposing the middle (Air flow and bud room).

GMO cake has a bunch of 4 foot stakes holding it up. The wind is making them STRONG. I gave them bloom booster nutes into the soil and they are loving it (10 10 10 so its really a GP). These i can protect from rain should September showers bring PM and budrot nightmares.
IMG_1280.JPG
25 gallon pots are not too shabby.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We had 2 days of wicked storms. I got home and they were bending to touching the ground...and nothing can handle that for long.

BOOM...looks like crap but they didnt fall over. Later in the week i will find my staple gun and take the net off and make it work better but it did the job!
The shorter 2 x 2s are at the 8 foot park..the others are at 9 1/2 feet.

OMG i was thinking at least the sun has enough watts to get to the lowers...
IMG_1353.JPG
IMG_1354.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG
Helloween HP finally sprang forth out of weird reveg...BOOM 3 days of rain...well its good for something. Organic powers ACTIVATE
IMG_1352.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Had 2 beautiful branches break (12" and 16") on this overwintered GSC.

View attachment 67578I learned so much from her (LST, pruning, cloning, air layering) and was excited to see how lovely she was turning out.

Oh the great outdoors.
From 2018. This was something from Hazeman, Goldfish maybe? Anyway, 8' plant, broke right half in two when the wind started blowing.

IMG_20181015_165204.jpg