2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

D

Deleted member 60

First year I grew outside here (2013) I went with clones....sat em out May 17th. 3 re-vegged......3 didn't.

If you have any of those mini/lawn/landscape type solar lights you can use em to interrupt the dark cycle and keep them from flowering. Set the fucker in the pot....wait 2 weeks...then take it out and you will ,cruise right into the solstice/flower w/o any re-veg.

Good luck!

Jg88

First year I grew outside here (2013) I went with clones....sat em out May 17th. 3 re-vegged......3 didn't.

If you have any of those mini/lawn/landscape type solar lights you can use em to interrupt the dark cycle and keep them from flowering. Set the fucker in the pot....wait 2 weeks...then take it out and you will ,cruise right into the solstice/flower w/o any re-veg.

Good luck!
Dude this is fkn genius!!! Gonna go pick some of those up now

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member

Good luck!
That's a good idea.

I have an MOB clone I've been running indoors and outdoors for a few years. It's proven to be finicky if you put it outside in late May or early June she wants to jump into that time wasting half flower, half veg thing.

This year I have a small fluorescent lite aimed right at her in the little back yard patch and she's obediently vegging. Around 4th of July the light goes off and she's on her own then.

D

Deleted member 60

I did something similar my first year out here. We weren't living here yet.....and my plants were outside vegging and got hit by hail. Just ripped the fuck out of them. Was about this time of the year. A few got broken...so I set up a light out in the woods to keep em veggin.

Got em goin...left the light out there til July 15th......then watched it snow on them their last few days tryin to finsh cus I underestimated how soon shitty/cold weather would arrive in late Sept . LOFL. It's always somethin..... good luck!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And then there were 4....a friend in need is now a friend with weed. GMO cake beauty in a 5 gallon pot that I could not part with.

4 is a good idea. Its a legal amount and i think there may be a general gangster dankness in these here parts in about 60 days and into September :D

I cant wait. When it gets half way up that window it is visible from the street. I will add some stealth cover to the fence to give me to the top of the window.
Side view
DSCF5831.JPG
Punch to the left of me...Eso mystery bean to the right (LVTK or TT)
DSCF5825.JPG
Dubstep Clone
DSCF5830.JPG
GMOcake
DSCF5829.JPGDSCF5828.JPG
Purple Punch.
DSCF5827.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And then there were 4....a friend in need is now a friend with weed. GMO cake beauty in a 5 gallon pot that I could not part with.

4 is a good idea. Its a legal amount and i think there may be a general gangster dankness in these here parts in about 60 days and into September :D

I cant wait. When it gets half way up that window it is visible from the street. I will add some stealth cover to the fence to give me to the top of the window.
Side view
View attachment 63199
Punch to the left of me...Eso mystery bean to the right (LVTK or TT)
View attachment 63204
Dubstep Clone
View attachment 63200
GMOcake
View attachment 63201View attachment 63202
Purple Punch.
View attachment 63203
Those look really nice! Does the heat radiating off the bricks cause any issues? I bet it helps on colder days, but I'm curious if it ever causes too much heat on the hotter days.