2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Those cowboy lemonades grew up didn't they? Damn sir. Very curious to see how large they get outside.
They sure did. :D

With a full season and some training, I have no doubt they would be massive shrubs. The one pictured has stretched a good deal more than the other, probably an additional 50%, and stands about 30" tall.

I'm excited to see what they show me. I'm expecting some chunky buds based on stem thickness and overall plant stoutness.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
They sure did. :D

With a full season and some training, I have no doubt they would be massive shrubs. The one pictured has stretched a good deal more than the other, probably an additional 50%, and stands about 30" tall.

I'm excited to see what they show me. I'm expecting some chunky buds based on stem thickness and overall plant stoutness.
I'm definitely going to be watching. I loved that system you built a couple of months ago for them.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Saw your comment about overcast starting flower. Had some bad overcast last year outdoors. (I guess it wouldn't be overcast indoors.) I had a couple plants that did the early flower thing. Had a couple that never recovered to anything normal.
I was trying to get them into flower, but didn't anticipate a month of rainy/overcast days and very little sun....I mean, this is southern California.

But, it is what it is. It's kind of a cute little plant, stands about 8-10" tall with frosted out little nugs. :ROFLMAO:

Jroc

Today we are a go. 1 GMO CAKE was not doing well if it doesnt snap out of it I have a. Replacement ready

Purple punch
Dubstep
GMO cake
LVTK

View attachment 58545View attachment 58546View attachment 58547
You're way ahead of me.
I got like 27 going for the sun, but they are only 2 wks old.... wish I would've got a little earlier start on them.
I'm about to start another 30 in a day or 2.
I got alot of new space to fill.
Lots of time yet.
Nice plants!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Outdoors with some shelf sitters. These were xtra clonage that lived in 6x6 sq pots in the corners of my tents. They are simply extra....so they have some time left to finish and daylight is 15 hrs. They get barrels on and off to maintain the 12 hrs. Results are small but tasty!

OBSM via Eso. Good shit Nice plant too!

obsmout.jpg

dubstep
dubbyout.jpg
dubbyout2.jpg
purple punch
puplepout.jpg

This is the bottom filling out of a welchie I already harvested

welchiebottomout.jpg

Got a Lizard King out as well

lizardking.jpg